1b.app
Link copied -

Product in Ukrainian is not filtered

Answers:

13.07.2022, 22:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Give an example by which field and value you filter, when filtering by article, the product shows like this p0450006&filtercode1c=&filterpricefrom=&filterpriceto=&supplierid=&categoryid=27&searchLine=
13.07.2022, 22:44

Any value from these filters
Yes, in principle, any value of any filter in any category, if you are on the Ukrainian version
For these that you tried is filtered
13.07.2022, 23:21

And a huge request to look at this question. Posted another 06/30, still no response. Also related to filters in Ukrainian. Maybe these questions are somehow related.
https://1b.app/ru/forum/online-stores/14133-peredacha-drugoi-movi-dlya-openkart/
Not transmitted in Ukrainian and filters, and values in Opencart. You need to understand why this might be.
13.07.2022, 23:24

Natalia wrote:
Yes, in principle, any value of any filter in any category, if you are on the Ukrainian version
What you tried is filtered by these

Doesn't it bother you that the filter values in Ukrainian are mixed up ? Those. you loaded the filter incorrectly for the Ukrainian version, your color says "PVC self-extinguishing", so you can't filter anything normally. Also, these filters work only in the main language of the system. Those. they search by Russian filter values.
14.07.2022, 11:14

oh, yes, it's just a mistake in this section, they made a mistake in the values, that's not the point. In others, everything is correct, but still nothing is filtered.
You can try on this category https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/?searchLine=&categoryid=34
Or this https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/?searchLine=&categoryid=25
In the last category, it is possible to filter where the values are the same for both Russian and Ukrainian, i.e. numbers.
There is clearly some nonsense here.
it turns out that in fact it is impossible to use the Ukrainian version?
14.07.2022, 14:58

Will you be satisfied with the option if it searches by the value of the filter in Russian? Well, the conclusion, respectively, will be on it
14.07.2022, 15:25

I don't quite understand what you mean....
These values in Ukrainian must be transferred to opencart, I need values in Ukrainian...
Or how do you propose?)) I just don’t understand
14.07.2022, 15:28

meant to display values in Russian here.
14.07.2022, 15:30

So how will I understand then that for this category the values \u200b\u200bare translated into Ukrainian and everything is ok with them, there are no errors. duplicates, etc.???
14.07.2022, 15:33

It’s not always possible to notice jambs in an excel spreadsheet, but in Boxing you can see it right away if something is wrong
14.07.2022, 15:34

Yes, you really are a shaman :))))
It works, thanks a lot!!!
14.07.2022, 15:59

don't forget to mark the task as closed))
14.07.2022, 16:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment