1b.app
Link copied -

problem with import status inprocess and no import

Answers:

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
25.06.2022, 13:41

only 1 was successful, although in fact there was an import, but it is partial from what I see. here I import new prices and discounts for products
26.06.2022, 08:25
Original comment available on version: ru

I try the options, deleted the import files, but did not see any sense. there was a problem with mass actions - Dump not found when you select all products from the filtered list, if only on 1 page then there is no such
26.06.2022, 09:36

I have a similar problem, only the corruption does not occur at all, the download button is dead
05.07.2022, 02:21

Good afternoon. Most likely you are uploading files that are too large and php does not have enough memory to process all the entries from them. We can look into the problem in more detail and change the server settings if necessary, this will require 1 hour of refinement (since you have a boxed version of the box). Bill?
15.07.2022, 15:19

let's set up the server, and with bulk actions when you change data in
About all products, the minute crown stops working sometimes for 20 minutes sometimes for a couple of hours. This was not the case before. I agree to set up the Server, and the recommendation, transfer to some Ukrainian server will speed up the system? otherwise the new engine is not being announced, all the same, at times the CRM is "stupid" and thinks for a long time. can it be better to transfer to the Ukrainian server?
19.07.2022, 08:39

Tell me what to do to put a minute crown for 20 minutes. Those. link to the page and what needs to be done there, I will fix this at the same time
19.07.2022, 18:00

Good afternoon! Dmitry, the invoice has been sent to your email
19.07.2022, 18:31

I paid the account to the bank, which was trying to fix the server, so the import still has a problem with large files so for sure
26.07.2022, 08:19

in these imports, importing only 1 show, in order to revise what you want to do so, but without result. Please fix the server as soon as possible, so that I can work normally with mass import and reduce prices
26.07.2022, 08:59

I ask the Vikonati for a paid service. we can’t work properly with the robot because of this problem
26.07.2022, 22:36

Stasyuk Yulia Vladimirovna
onebox wrote:
Good afternoon! Dmitry, the invoice has been sent to your email

I paid a double fee, please fix the fix to ensure that the import is adequate
26.07.2022, 22:36

Good afternoon, tomorrow I will take care of your problem
26.07.2022, 22:53

Good afternoon. Try importing a new file
27.07.2022, 13:05

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
27.07.2022, 13:37

passed, I'll try a larger one tomorrow
27.07.2022, 21:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment