1b.app
Link copied -

Filter during date interval (selection of dates from and to) . It is necessary to filter the products of the process by these dates

Hello!
Is there a ready-made solution or is it necessary to refine it?
Required Filter during date range (selection of dates from and to) . It is necessary to filter the products of the process by these dates (interval):
1. There are fields with the "date" type. A value is selected from and to
2. Process products have creation dates.
It is necessary to filter (select) products in a given interval in order to form process documents based on this data.
Original question is available on version: ru Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic

Answers:

Hello.
As far as I know, there is no ready-made solution for such a problem.
20.04.2022, 10:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Hello.

Made hellish "crutches".
There is an action "Fill additional process product field with quantity".
There is an interval for dates and if you make a selection by setting a value, for example, a check mark, then the filter occurs.
And how many hours of refinement will the action "Filter in the process of product date interval (selection of dates from and to)" cost?
20.04.2022, 12:27
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Hello.

Please estimate how many hours of revision:
1. Filter in the process of date interval (selection of dates from and to). It is necessary to filter the products of the process by these dates (interval).
2. Calculation of the total for the numerical fields of the products of the process in a given interval.
21.04.2022, 16:36
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment