1b.app
Link copied -

Incorrectly applied filter in products (goods) by numeric additional field shows those that are not guilty

Ось посилання https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/?fromfiltercustomfakt41=1&tofiltercus... =&filtercustomopisanierozetka24=&filterid=&filterpricefrom=&filterpriceto=&fromfiltercustomzalishok25=&tofiltercustomzalishok25=&filtercdatefrom=&filtercdateto=&filtercustomsellstatusvrozetke40=&filtercustomstatusvuploaderrozetka47=&filtercustomkodkategoriirozetka23=&filtercustomprichinablokirovki44=&filtertags=&filtercustomzamiri59=&fromfiltercustomostannyadataprodazhu71=&tofiltercustomostannyadataprodazhu71=&fromfiltercustomostannyadataprikhodu43=&tofilter
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
corrected

1. And what exactly did you rule (what did you rob)?
I entered the database and created the axis like this:
SELECT * FROM `shopcustomfield` WHERE objectid=58225 AND objecttype='ShopProduct' ORDER BY `shopcustomfield`.`key` ASC
SELECT COUNT(id) as CNT, objectid, `key` FROM `shopcustomfield` WHERE objecttype='ShopProduct' GROUP BY `key`, `objectid`, `objecttype` HAVING CNT>1 LIMIT 100
And now I'm talking illogical speeches, the fields are duplicated and there are already a lot of such fields
2. Is it normal that there are duplicates of essentially unique data?
3. It’s abnormally expensive, can you analyze what is trapping and working the system so that your procedures do not work like this (for analysis, I think you can get the database and data from the history and data by fields and backtracking)?
05.02.2022, 17:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
2. no
3. no, you have everything for self-analysis. You can try to repeat the error on a new product and tell me how to do it, then I can fix it. With the same products, you made millions of different changes through all possible actions of the system, and it is problematic to find out which of the actions duplicated the records.
07.02.2022, 10:17

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
1. And what exactly did you rule (what did you rob)?

Can you give advice on the food?
We made changes to the code of the procedure. We stupidly saw a decal of records of duplicates in the tables. They were included in the butt that I showed
08.02.2022, 22:48

this is classified information
09.02.2022, 14:13

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
this is classified information

:)
It's clear, then go out and stupidly forgot duplicates like I grafted like a butt
After all, you have inherited similar principles, so you don’t pick up the stars online, but just clean it up, then only those and work to clean up online
How clumsily decipher what is the "secret information" I didn't go into my database on my server and saw records there or didn't they?
09.02.2022, 22:48

for what purpose do you need this information?
10.02.2022, 09:54

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
for what purpose do you need this information?

To understand your principles and methods of development
Because it’s a mistake to do an analysis and know a bug in the system, you stupidly correct the data in the tables, or you forfeit the records from the tables, because it’s not so programmed, because it’s primitivism, because it’s like that, then you happen to be so lucky constantly clean up the tables of bugs, replacing it to prevent problems
10.02.2022, 23:28

you do not need to understand the principles and methods of development
11.02.2022, 10:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment