1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement of the products page

Good afternoon.
It is necessary to refine the minimum quantity of the product tied to the price. We have 6 types of prices, the first 4 of them are used for selling from the site. (Basic, Wholesale, Large wholesale and Retail) For each price there is a minimum quantity for shipment, at the moment this minimum quantity is indicated in OpenCart. We want to edit the minimum quantity for each price from the box. I see it as in the screenshot, each min. count should be able to reach in cms. Please calculate the cost of revision
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I must say right away that the "Price Setting" does not work as it should, when the goods are revalued, the old price remains there, and it turns out that there is no way to massively reprice the necessary goods, so we use such a number of prices, it is more convenient for us.
22.12.2021, 09:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Andrey wrote:
I must say right away that the "Price Setting" does not work as it should, when the goods are revalued, the old price remains there, and it turns out that there is no way to massively reprice the necessary goods, so we use such a number of prices, it is more convenient for us.

so maybe it’s easier for you to modify the setting that will re-evaluate the goods there?
just do what is in the description is very expensive
19.01.2022, 09:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment