1b.app
Link copied -

Brand double

Hello.
The Victoria's Secret brand ( ) is duplicated in the https://smartgroup.crm-onebox.com/ system - about 90 pages in total. Please remove all brands with this name.
This is the second appeal, because the brands have been duplicated again. Temporarily disabled imports of products that can create a duplicate.
Can you immediately see which action created the duplicates?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello,
As I understand it, you import only the universal clock action.
I analyzed the records in the database, this brand name comes with a space at the beginning, because of this, with the current algorithm, the search tries to find an exact match of the name without a space and does not find it, therefore it creates a new record every time, but without removing the space.
Fixed, please wait for the update.
I will remove duplicates as soon as the logic for the action is updated.
01.12.2021, 18:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production wrote:
Hello,
As I understand it, you import only the universal clock action.
I analyzed the records in the database, this brand name comes with a space at the beginning, because of this, with the current algorithm, the search tries to find an exact match of the name without a space and does not find it, therefore it creates a new record every time, but without removing the space.
Fixed, please wait for the update.
I will remove duplicates as soon as the logic for the action is updated.

Thank you for your prompt response. When can we expect duplicates to be removed?
01.12.2021, 21:25

Removed duplicates and a space from the remaining entry of this brand, assigned it to products 7639, 7640, 7784, 7790
02.12.2021, 15:45

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production wrote:
Removed duplicates and a space from the remaining entry of this brand, assigned it to products 7639, 7640, 7784, 7790

Dmitry, thank you for your time and solving the problem)
All the best)
03.12.2021, 20:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment