1b.app
Link copied -

Product expiration date

Good afternoon.
When posting the goods, we indicate the date until which the goods are good, but later on on the product page we cannot add the display of the expiration date to the block, since this variable simply does not exist and how to add it is not clear, tell me how to add the "dateto" variable to the block on the page product?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, the expiration date for a warehouse operation is not related to the product card in any way. It is associated only with a specific batch of the product. Expiry dates after posting can be viewed in the list of stock balances of the product, for example.
06.12.2021, 14:56
Original comment available on version: ru

How can I display the expiration date on the product page?
06.12.2021, 15:02

I don’t remember this method, the product, depending on the number of postings, can have 800 different expiration dates, it makes sense to see them all in the card.
06.12.2021, 15:37

So I didn’t find it, well, in our business this is relevant, in 99% of cases the goods that are in the warehouse have one expiration date, it’s just not very convenient to go to look at the expiration date in warehouses every time.
06.12.2021, 17:09

if you need to see this field, I can modify its output in a generic block. It will take the smallest date from the shelf life from the warehouse and show it in the universal block. Takes about an hour to finish. Bill?
06.12.2021, 17:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment