Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
I can review 2 of your meals tonight
16.11.2021, 13:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
after reviewing, when exporting the filter type "drop-down list" - all filter values - here ok.
Ale not spratsovuє import, food to retailers:
1. when exporting filters, do not export more than 50 filters, maximum 1 side (4 sides per client at a time)
2. New filters are not created when importing filters like this (screen1) with a file in the format (attaching ProductFilters.xls )
17.11.2021, 10:47

Hello
1 yes, only selected rows can be exported
2 import of filters has been corrected, at the moment the filter will be created provided that such a filter is not found. The record to update is searched for by the id column. All columns that are specified in the file will be added / updated, so I recommend uploading the file only with the data that you need (for example, it is better not to upload the select column)
17.11.2021, 16:57

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
1 yes, only selected rows can be exported

It's some kind of mistake? Can this be fixed?

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
2 import of filters has been corrected, at the moment the filter will be created provided that such a filter is not found. The record to update is searched for by the id column. All columns that are specified in the file will be added / updated, so I recommend uploading the file only with the data that you need (for example, it is better not to upload the select column)

I want to clarify:
1) When importing a file with new filters, I need the "id" column to be empty, and if I want to update an existing filter (be it its name or characteristics), I need to specify the "id" of this filter. Right?
2) By "load" do you mean: leave cells empty or remove unnecessary columns altogether?
24.11.2021, 23:31

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
It's some kind of mistake? Can this be fixed?

not a bug, can be improved

1) When importing a file with new filters, I need the "id" column to be empty, and if I want to update an existing filter (be it its name or characteristics), I need to specify the "id" of this filter. Right?

right

2) By "load" do you mean: leave cells empty or remove unnecessary columns altogether?

remove unnecessary columns from the file you want to upload
25.11.2021, 13:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment