1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Supplier prices

In boxing, they often write on the forum about the shares "0.0000". In one place so, in another so. And we also face this problem. Visually, it is very annoying to always see these zeros. Is it possible to draw a conclusion without zeros, and if the number is with fractions, then only in this case, display zeros? It seems that they announced that there would be some kind of standard, but at the moment there is none. Please make it convenient to work with numbers.
We hope for a positive solution to this issue.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. It can be done only as a setting (it’s inconvenient for you, on the contrary, I always need to see it with the same number of decimal places, since I sell bags for 1.005 UAH per piece). It will take about 1 hour of refinement for this block.
29.11.2021, 16:37
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. It can be done only as a setting (it’s inconvenient for you, on the contrary, I always need to see it with the same number of decimal places, since I sell bags for 1.005 UAH per piece). It will take about 1 hour of refinement for this block.

I'm not suggesting to clean up, you read carefully. I suggest cleaning where there is no need for it. such moments should either be allowed to be configured by the user, or made flexible and universal. For example, in excel, you can choose a similar display.
you need to initially do it normally and thoughtfully, and not beg for improvements from customers.
30.11.2021, 12:05

I appreciated the cost of flexible customization. Those who need it will be turned on, those who do not need it will not be touched. I didn't mean to remove anything. Beg for something from someone on the forum, all the more so. If you need it, we do it; if you don't need it, we don't. Everything is very simple.
30.11.2021, 13:17

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
I appreciated the cost of flexible customization. Those who need it will be turned on, those who do not need it will not be touched. I didn't mean to remove anything. Beg for something from someone on the forum, all the more so. If you need it, we do it; if you don't need it, we don't. Everything is very simple.

well, allocate funds and make a user-friendly system.
01.12.2021, 11:19

We will allocate funds where we see fit and not where you specify, but thanks for the help.
01.12.2021, 12:04

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
We will allocate funds where we see fit and not where you specify, but thanks for the help.

yes it is clear)))
it’s just that sooner or later you will do what I wrote about above. 1b users are currently battling bugs/feature issues, so usability is given a minimum of funds, but hopefully it will come to that. I would like to believe that it will.
02.12.2021, 17:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment