1b.app
Link copied -

Unable to add main image to product.

Answers:

Hello, I uploaded a picture following the steps from the video.
What file type was the image, what browser version?
09.08.2021, 15:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello! It is impossible to upload a picture to this particular product and several other products, images are added to other products (we are talking about the same image for the purity of the test).
09.08.2021, 15:51

Have you tried consistently disabling extensions in the browser to identify the cause of the error, as advised on this resource?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54126343/how-to-fix-unchecked-runtime-laster...
09.08.2021, 16:54

Tried in pure chrome - similar.
I think the problem is not in the extensions, watch the new video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy_gH4RJZvA
The problem is in old products, relatively new and newly created products easily load images.
09.08.2021, 17:26

I figured it out, but it's wrong...
To begin with, I upload any photo from the link, then I delete it and after that you can upload the image according to the standard scenario.
09.08.2021, 17:29

Tried on products 7, 9, 10
Uploaded the same image without any problems
strange problem
09.08.2021, 17:49

Perhaps this is somehow related to the period when the main images were not loaded (there was an error with uploading to OneBox), we uploaded additional images for this category during that period. If these are isolated cases, then it’s not scary, a solution with a crutch, but it works.
Tell me, does the image take up space (is it stored in OneBox), which was in the main image and was re-uploaded with a new image?
09.08.2021, 18:00

While it is difficult to trace the causes, apparently your case is unique.

Nicholas wrote:
Tell me, does the image take up space (is it stored in OneBox), which was in the main image and was re-uploaded with a new image?

If reloaded without explicit deletion through a checkmark, then the old image is saved.
09.08.2021, 19:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment