1b.app
Link copied -

Problem with cell width and xls document opening

Answers:

The template is implemented by a standard table in the editor and resizing cells
09.12.2020, 15:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello. Why did you decide that html should be exported to xls with cells preserved? We do not have such functionality.
09.12.2020, 15:58

You have the functionality of creating a document and uploading it to xls. It is logical to assume that it will be unloaded in the same way as it looks. Is it a problem to keep the cell size when converting?
09.12.2020, 16:06

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello. Why did you decide that html should be exported to xls with cells preserved? We do not have such functionality.

Dmitry, be so kind as to communicate with customers more politely, and not to expose everyone as stupid idiots. The feeling that every appeal to you is a personal request beyond your authority.
Just replace this phrase "Why did you decide that html should be exported to xls with cells preserved?" to "Unfortunately" and the OneBox-enabled communication experience will be slightly better.
09.12.2020, 16:11

I don't consider asking "Why did you choose XXX" as impolite and making you look like a "stupid idiot". I think this is a common question.
09.12.2020, 16:40

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I don't consider asking "Why did you choose XXX" as impolite and making you look like a "stupid idiot". I think this is a common question.

So, you have violated the concept of customer focus and politeness.
09.12.2020, 17:32

your right to draw any conclusions. Have a good day)
09.12.2020, 17:36

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
Notification when opening any downloaded file generated from a template

What can I do to avoid this notification?
10.12.2020, 01:05

you need to play with libraries through which html is exported to xls and it is possible to change the current one to another one. Approximately 6 hours needed.
10.12.2020, 09:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment