1b.app
Link copied -

Contract Variables

Good afternoon.
I am creating a contract template and ran into a problem with the output of variables.
I have variables in legal entities (for example, when adding the EDRPOU field on the order page, it is listed as user.customlegal_Ukraine_namelegal_edprou but in the template it is written as {customUserLegal_Ukraine_edprou} and the EDRPOU code is displayed in the template.
I created a new field adress_np, I output it to the template {customUserLegal_Ukraine_adress_np} and nothing comes up. How can I see variables from additional fields for output to a document template?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

When creating an edit document template, you can use the search for available variables
21.01.2022, 14:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks, it's kind of weird.
I add a variable for example {customUserLegal_Ukraine_name} (EDRPOU: {customUserLegal_Ukraine_edprou}), outputs FOP ..... (EDRPOU ....), I edit the document, the fop is not pulled up, then I start editing the FOP, the edrpou does not stretch ... .
21.01.2022, 14:28

Now, in general, so that I do not enter in the form of variables - they are not displayed.
21.01.2022, 14:33

Can you provide a link to the document where the problem occurred?
21.01.2022, 14:55

25.01.2022, 13:53

The file was created by the action "Generate original document based on merging process product files". The generated pdf file does not contain information from the document, it is created based on existing files. Also, the template you use in this action is empty. When creating a document using this template, it will be empty.
25.01.2022, 14:20

Thanks for the answer, but if you can be a little more detailed.
The main question is how to make the generated link visible to everyone, not just me?
The rest of the employees see the "Certificates" document, click on print and see a 404 error, but everything works fine for me.
25.01.2022, 14:40

Check the access rights to view files from the employees you are interested in. If they cannot see this file, then they will not be able to print it.
25.01.2022, 14:49

I checked, if you give access to the "File storage" application, then everything works.
It turns out that the generated pdf file is automatically saved to the file storage, and not to the documents, respectively, employees having access to documents do not see the document itself, and giving an employee access to the file storage is not correct, how to open access to the generated documents without giving access to the File storage?
26.01.2022, 13:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment