1b.app
Link copied -

Consolidation of processes (orders) coming from Prom and Rozetka

Необходима прозрачная настройка бизнес-процессов ?
Нужно автоматизировать работу компании ?
В OneBox можно произвести все необходимые настройки процессов и наглядно видеть структуру бизнес-процесса! Установить последнюю версию OneBox OS
A couple of orders come from one client, they need to be combined, which means that some of the orders will be deleted in the end. Is it possible to somehow solve the problem with the fact that the remote order by status stops changing later on the price sites, and when merging the external ID of the process (order) will consist of the combined ones and they will be searched for all of them separately. Is it possible? or you will always have to manually bring orders that were deleted when merged
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I’ll clarify that orders are combined from one site, but from different sites, for example (there are several of them on the prom)
01.10.2020, 16:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello. To switch the status of an order, for example, on Rosette, you can make the order id take not from the External id field, but from an additional field. Those. you delete the order from the outlet, write its External id (id on the outlet) into the additional field of the process from the prom, and at the same time, the switching action on the outlet will work for this process (if it is selected to take the status from such an additional field). It will take 1 hour to make the order id of the socket the status switching action take not from the "External id" field, but from an additional field. This will of course be in the form of a setting. As far as I understand, this should solve your problem.
01.10.2020, 16:56

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello. To switch the status of an order, for example, on Rosette, you can make the order id take not from the External id field, but from an additional field. Those. you delete the order from the outlet, write its External id (id on the outlet) into the additional field of the process from the prom, and at the same time, the switching action on the outlet will work for this process (if it is selected to take the status from such an additional field). It will take 1 hour to make the order id of the socket the status switching action take not from the "External id" field, but from an additional field. This will of course be in the form of a setting. As far as I understand, this should solve your problem.

this is inconvenient, there are not many such cases to bother with it like that.
01.10.2020, 17:04

Uncomfortable to transfer the number? I don’t quite understand what the inconvenience is, you still go in and delete the second order and somehow transfer the products to another process.
01.10.2020, 17:07

there is an automatic Merge action in the bulk changes menu. and display product IDs in additional fields due to
a couple of orders a week it makes no sense. It's just that such cases are growing that they make a couple of orders separately

Uncomfortable to transfer the number? I don’t quite understand what the inconvenience is, you still go in and delete the second order and somehow transfer the products to another process.
01.10.2020, 17:23

Well, the "Combine" action can also be modified so that the External id of the second order is copied to the order that remains in the additional field, it will also take 1 hour.
01.10.2020, 17:27

Well, the "Combine" action can also be modified so that the External id of the second order is copied to the order that remains in the additional field, it will also take 1 hour.

in what form will it be? how Rosette or prom will see that the order has changed status if it has both the main product ID and an additional field
01.10.2020, 17:32

let's all together:
1. We make a setting in the bulk changes block so that when processes are merged in the additional field of one process, the external id of the second one gets. 1 hour You will combine so that the order from the proma remains and the order from the outlet is deleted. Is that what is happening now?
2. We make settings in the action of sending the status to the outlet so that the External id is taken from the additional field of the process and updates the status of the order whose id is in the additional field of the process. 1h
Accordingly, you combine 2 orders. The id from the socket in the additional field gets into the order from the promo. The update status action on the socket looks to see if the subfield is filled and takes the socket id from that subfield and changes the status of the process from the subfield and not from the external id. Prom works the same way as before.
01.10.2020, 17:43

let's all together: 1. We make a setting in the bulk changes block so that when processes are merged in the additional field of one process, the external id of the second one gets. 1 hour You will combine so that the order from the proma remains and the order from the outlet is deleted. Is this happening now?2. We make a setting in the action of sending status to the outlet so that the External id is taken from the additional process field and updates the status of the order whose id is in the additional process field. 1hAccordingly, you combine 2 orders. The id from the socket in the additional field gets into the order from the promo. The update status action on the socket looks to see if the subfield is filled and takes the socket id from that subfield and changes the status of the process from the subfield and not from the external id. Prom works the same way as before.

you didn't understand the situation. association goes Prom-Prom, Rozetka/Rozetka
01.10.2020, 19:45

Then you will need to do approximately the same thing (write the id of the second order in the additional field when merging) and refine the actions of the prom so that the status is sent for the process from the additional field as well.
So that when merging, write id in the additional field 1h
for the outlet to send statuses for 2 orders 1h
so that the prom sends - half an hour for one action (there are about 5 actions, in my opinion, by status, we will finalize the ones you need)
06.10.2020, 10:24

Then you will need to do approximately the same thing (write the id of the second order in the additional field when merging) and refine the actions of the prom so that the status is sent for the process from the additional field as well. So that when merging, it writes the id in the additional field 1h so that the outlet sends statuses for 2 orders 1h so that the prom sends - half an hour for one action (there are about 5 actions, in my opinion, by status, we will finalize the ones you need)

I will return to this issue a little later. There are more urgent questions now
06.10.2020, 10:46

If you do not need anything else from me here at the moment, please mark the problem as solved so that it does not hang. If you have any questions later, I'll answer.
06.10.2020, 12:18

and where to put it?
06.10.2020, 13:40

I don't understand the meaning of your quote
06.10.2020, 13:51

If you do not need anything else from me here at the moment, please mark the problem as solved so that it does not hang. If you have any questions later, I'll answer.

where should i mark the problem as solved?
06.10.2020, 15:41

you, as the author, should have a check mark to the left of my answer
06.10.2020, 15:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment