1b.app
Link copied -

Table column width. OS

Is it possible to change the table to change the columns or to make the width fixed, or it is possible to adjust the skin column okremo?
For at the same time, I didn’t realize how it seems to be.
The name of the client is divided into three rows, and the author is in one row - it occupies half of the space.
I will also name and delivery method, pay.
How can you organize and unify?
https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/app/workflowtype-order/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. As far as I remember, the column width depends on the maximum length of the information that is in it. If there are not many columns, the table is additionally stretched to the entire page. As far as I remember, there are no settings for the width of each column.
24.05.2022, 15:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Deyakі danі endure - deyakі not be transferred.
Is it possible to make sure that it was transferred skrіz, or was it possible to set the width?
24.05.2022, 15:39

You can make a setting in which you can set the static width of each column in pixels. But in this case, all columns will be exactly the specified width, and you will have to adjust this width for each column. If a column has no width, it will become the default width. It will take about 6 hours to complete.
24.05.2022, 16:58

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. As far as I remember, the column width depends on the maximum length of the information that is in it. If there are not many columns, the table is additionally stretched to the entire page. As far as I remember, there are no settings for the width of each column.

Hello! No table stretches regardless of the number of columns. My problem is that there are a lot of them and they do not fit. And the table is stretched. Why stretch each title into a line? Why can't the inscriptions be transferred, as it was in the old version?
24.05.2022, 17:08

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

This is how it was before
And here's how it is now
24.05.2022, 17:15

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

Why is this empty space? Do it the way it was.
24.05.2022, 17:16

I also face this problem, a very banal functionality that ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE needs. I couldn’t even imagine that with such a focus on customizing interfaces, you can’t edit the column width, plus for adding functionality
16.07.2022, 15:17

do you bill for 2 hours for three?
16.07.2022, 17:31

Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
We need to solve this problem too! The table is stretched, the text does not wrap, very inconvenient compared to the previous version
20.12.2022, 21:00

The solution and evaluation of this solution is above. Will you be billed for this revision?
21.12.2022, 16:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment