1b.app
Link copied -

Imported contacts are not displayed although the contact count is increasing

I load the .xslx file, the system correctly recognizes the columns, displays the first 20 contacts out of 1500. Then I start the download, I get the notification "Changes will be applied in a couple of minutes." After that nothing happens. BUT if after that you manually create a new contact, it will be assigned a number that is one and a half thousand different from the last one.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Probably errors occur when loading contacts. Error report after download should come to your mail, check it
03.08.2021, 15:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you, I registered the mail in the account - it came:
Business Process #15
Creation date: 2021-08-03 16:09:57
Completed: 2021-08-03 16:10:07
updated: 0
added: 0
Missing: 0
Error: 1536
Tell me, plz, how to understand what to change ..
Well, is it necessary to do something with the fact that the counter has already risen by 5 thousand? do you need to delete something?
03.08.2021, 16:16

Perhaps you are uploading contacts without contact details (the most common mistake), if not, give your file and show the settings under which you upload it. Thanks
03.08.2021, 16:20

Yes, some of the contacts are without a number. And if you load only with numbers, then everything works.
But in the settings System settings / Miscellaneous / CRM / Setting the design and tables of business processes - ticked the box "Allow adding a user without contact details".
Or does it not make it possible to upload a full name without a number? And how then to understand the movement of the counter of contacts? If not, how can I download the full name list?
Thank you.
03.08.2021, 17:21

Allow adding a user without contact details - this checkbox will allow you to upload users without a phone number and email
04.08.2021, 10:42

If so, then why doesn't it work? I am attaching a contact file without numbers. Perhaps there is something wrong with the file?
04.08.2021, 14:18

you made a mistake somewhere when saving the file. Firstly, the format is strangely named, and secondly, when I load it into the box, it shows me other data in the preview. Those. the file is not the same or the wrong sheet at all. Make a new file from scratch and enter the data there
04.08.2021, 15:45

I don't really understand what "error saving" means.
In any case, I saved it already in the old XLS format, re-named it, there is not a single contact with the number in the file itself, but the preliminary reading shows information from a completely different file that I downloaded much earlier. Is the problem in the file? What could be wrong with him?
04.08.2021, 18:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment