1b.app
Link copied -

Carrot Quest

we have integration with Carrot quest, now all contacts that the client leaves in the form on the site are saved in the database, but no callback tasks are created.
We have a task in the BP to order a callback, please tell me how to set up the creation of a task for a callback on a contact that we receive from Carrot quest?
Thanks to
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

In the action, it is possible to specify the source that will be written to the contact.
Perhaps a solution like this works for you:
1. In automations for contacts, when updating, use the action "Change contact group depending on the value of the fields", which, depending on the assigned source, will place the client in the group
2. Do you need to create processes every minute or at least once an hour? You can make an automatic action that will create a process for the clients of the specified group (created since the last launch or in the last hour) in the specified BP (if there is none) - the development of such an action will take 3 hours.
07.06.2021, 13:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
2. Do you need to create processes every minute or at least once an hour? You can make an automatic action that will create a process for the clients of the specified group (created since the last launch or in the last hour) in the specified BP (if there is none) - the development of such an action will take 3 hours.

there is already such an action https://take.ms/YCN7b9
08.06.2021, 11:35
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru


Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Premium Partner
Integrator CRM wrote:

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
2. Do you need to create processes every minute or at least once an hour? You can make an automatic action that will create a process for the clients of the specified group (created since the last launch or in the last hour) in the specified BP (if there is none) - the development of such an action will take 3 hours.

there is already such an action https://take.ms/YCN7b9

well, the same for a group of contacts, i.e. you need to first collect them in a group and then configure
08.06.2021, 12:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
Yes, according to the scheme that Maxim described above
08.06.2021, 12:44
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru


there is already such an action https://take.ms/YCN7b9

I didn't notice it. Then the task is simplified according to the scheme that I indicated above:
1. assign a separate source to contacts from carrot quest and a group based on the source
2. set tasks on them with the necessary BP with a minute action
08.06.2021, 13:12
Original comment available on version: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
assign individual source to carrot quest contacts and group based on source

Thank you very much, how can I do this?
11.06.2021, 18:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
1. In automations for contacts, when updating, use the action "Change contact group depending on the value of the fields", which, depending on the assigned source, will place the client in the group

left paragraph 1 Maxim indicated
12.06.2021, 17:55
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru

how much do i have to pay for you to set up ? I can not
22.06.2021, 12:26
Original comment available on version: ru


Netudykhata Inna wrote:
how much do i have to pay for you to set up ? I can not

What exactly are you unable to configure from these 2 actions?
22.06.2021, 13:14
Original comment available on version: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:

Netudykhata Inna wrote:
how much do i have to pay for you to set up ? I can not

What exactly are you unable to configure from these 2 actions?

1. In automations for contacts, when updating, use the action "Change contact group depending on the value of the fields", which, depending on the assigned source, will place the client in a group - I don't understand where it is, I really spent an hour to find it - it doesn't work
we have a lot of work, it’s easier for me to pay for it to work, they leave our phone numbers on the website, but they are at the post office, they are lost, it is necessary that everything gets into the CRM and tasks are created when these contacts are responsible
22.06.2021, 13:36
Original comment available on version: ru


Netudykhata Inna wrote:
1. In automations for contacts, when updating, use the action "Change contact group depending on the value of the fields", which, depending on the assigned source, will place the client in a group - I don't understand where it is, I really spent an hour to find it - it doesn't work

below screenshots
if you can't set it up yourself - I can set it up in 1 hour of revision
22.06.2021, 14:34
Original comment available on version: ru

ok, Maxim, do you
I will pay 1 hour
again what you need:
we have integration with Carrot quest and all the numbers that people leave in the form are saved with us as contacts, all these contacts are duplicated in the mail, but you yourself understand this is not an option.
You need to create a task: "Order a call from the site" (we have one when a client requests a call back)
Thank you for your help
05.07.2021, 09:25
Original comment available on version: ru


Netudykhata Inna wrote:
I will pay 1 hour

arrange for an invoice

Netudykhata Inna wrote:
we have integration with Carrot quest and all the numbers that people leave in the form are saved with us as contacts, all these contacts are duplicated in the mail, but you yourself understand this is not an option.
You need to create a task: "Order a call from the site" (we have one when a client requests a call back)

I can set it up for new contacts that will come from the specified service
05.07.2021, 17:15
Original comment available on version: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Netudykhata Inna wrote:
I will pay 1 hour

arrange for an invoice

Netudykhata Inna wrote:
we have integration with Carrot quest and all the numbers that people leave in the form are saved with us as contacts, all these contacts are duplicated in the mail, but you yourself understand this is not an option.
You need to create a task: "Order a call from the site" (we have one when a client requests a call back)

I can set it up for new contacts that will come from the specified service

ok, for new contacts or for new hits? (i.e. if there is already a contact, we will not see the task?)
05.07.2021, 17:21
Original comment available on version: ru


Netudykhata Inna wrote:
(i.e. if there is already a contact, we will not see the task?)

For existing contacts, if they were not previously imported from carrot quest, the source will be updated.
In order to put down the source according to the current ones, I’ll look at the setup time (after payment), maybe somehow I’ll update the existing source using UTM tags
05.07.2021, 17:31
Original comment available on version: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Netudykhata Inna wrote:
(i.e. if there is already a contact, we will not see the task?)

For existing contacts, if they were not previously imported from carrot quest, the source will be updated.
In order to put down the source according to the current ones, I’ll look at the setup time (after payment), maybe somehow I’ll update the existing source using UTM tags

there is a Carrot quest source everywhere, let's do
07.07.2021, 16:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment