1b.app
Link copied -

Quick search for a client in the process and quickly merge them with an existing client

Good afternoon!
Need help with social networks and instant messengers. Now there is a problem of fast search and consolidation of contacts. Global and other search does not solve the problem.
How is everything happening now (one of the situations in life)?
For example, I wrote a client on Instagram. We have created a process and a client with his nickname.
In the process of correspondence, we get a phone number from him and use this phone through the Global Search to find out whether there is such a contact or not. If there is a contact, we do a lengthy procedure to merge contacts. If there is NO contact, we close all unnecessary windows and start filling out the contact form in progress (
To solve the problem, we tried to use the "Search for a client" block ( but it also turned out to be limited, namely: the search takes place by exact match (if I'm looking for 0631112233, and the card is clogged with 38, then the contact is not found);
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
namely: the search takes place by exact match (if I'm looking for 0631112233, and the card is clogged with 38, then the contact will not be found);

You can set up auto-formatting of numbers from 0 to 380 in the system, and then they will be in the same format

Can I somehow modify the "Search for a client" block or is there already some solution?

Perhaps this block will suit you similarly to the radiobox "Merge with process client and select as client?
So that the current contact from the process is merged to the found contact, and then the found one is indicated as a client of the process
02.04.2021, 15:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
You can set up auto-formatting of numbers from 0 to 380 in the system, and then they will be in the same format

Such functionality is already configured and the number in the database is kept from 38, but if I enter without 38, the number will not be found.

Perhaps this block will suit you similarly to the radiobox "Merge with process client and select as client?
So that the current contact from the process is merged to the found contact, and then the found one is indicated as a client of the process

Correctly I understand, you propose to create a new action "Combine with the client of the process and select as a client" and put it on a stage or procedure? If "Yes" - in principle, a normal option, but then the following is not clear to me:
- how it will visually happen where to drive the phone for search:
- Will the search take place by phone?
- what needs to be done to understand whether there is such a client in the database or not? It makes no sense to perform this action if there is no number or when you know what a client is.
02.04.2021, 16:16

Such functionality is already configured and the number in the database is kept from 38, but if I enter without 38, the number will not be found.

if you have everything stored in a single format - why not look in it?

Correctly I understand, you propose to create a new action "Combine with the client of the process and select as a client" and put it on a stage or procedure? If "Yes" - in principle, a normal option, but then the following is not clear to me:
- how it will visually happen where to drive the phone for search:
- Will the search take place by phone?
- what needs to be done to understand whether there is such a client in the database or not? It makes no sense to perform this action if there is no number or when you know what a client is.

no, I suggested exactly what I suggested - refinement in the "Search for a client" block in the contact table 1 more radiobox in the logic I specified
02.04.2021, 18:11

if you have everything stored in a single format - why not look in it?

Unfortunately, this is not convenient.

no, I suggested exactly what I suggested - refinement in the "Search for a client" block in the contact table 1 more radiobox in the logic I specified

Could you describe in more detail what exactly you offer? It's just not clear what the "Search client" block in the contacts table is and "radiobox"?
02.04.2021, 18:30

Could you describe in more detail what exactly you offer? It's just not clear what the "Search client" block in the contacts table is and "radiobox"?

You show the client search block in the description - I mean it
In it, in the client search results, there is a radiobox for selecting a contact as a client - in fact, I offer another radiobox next to it with the above logic
05.04.2021, 10:19

You show the client search block in the description - I mean it
In it, in the client search results, there is a radiobox for selecting a contact as a client - in fact, I offer another radiobox next to it with the above logic

Maxim, now I understand what you are writing about. I did not know that "radiobox" is a check box)))
The idea is good, but I found another interesting block with the name "Fill in the contact card" and I think it will be much more convenient (screen below). Now it has some kind of provided search by phone. Maxim, tell me, can you implement this idea in this block?
That is, a phone number is entered: if there is a contact, we connect two contacts, if there is no contact, we do nothing, and the number itself remains already filled in the "phone" field.
05.04.2021, 10:37

I did not know that "radiobox" is a check box)))

because it's not a checkbox)

The idea is good, but I found another interesting block with the name "Fill in the contact card" and I think it will be much more convenient (screen below). Now it has some kind of provided search by phone. Maxim, tell me, can you implement this idea in this block?
That is, a phone number is entered: if there is a contact, we connect two contacts, if there is no contact, we do nothing, and the number itself remains already filled in the "phone" field.

How do you want to do everything in this block? Select a client from existing ones that were found as duplicates by phone number - and when choosing to combine the current client with the selected contact and set it as a client?
05.04.2021, 15:47

How do you want to do everything in this block? Select a client from existing ones that were found as duplicates by phone number - and when choosing to combine the current client with the selected contact and set it as a client?

Yes, such a process. The client that has a phone becomes the main one, and the client that is in the process is merged with the one that already existed in the database.
05.04.2021, 15:51

Then I can evaluate the following - add the "Merge process client with the selected contact" setting in the "Fill in the contact card" block, which, when a new process client is selected in the block (including based on duplicates), will merge the current client with the selected contact - this will take 3 hours.
05.04.2021, 17:03

READY TO INVEST!
But I will wait for other users! I will let you know when everyone invests in order to create an account for everyone.
05.04.2021, 19:07

Added setting "Merge process client with selected contact"
If you enable it and search by phone, then when you enter a phone number, a block with duplicates will be shown - and when you select a duplicate and save the process, the current process client will be merged with it.
Roman, check - what do you need?
28.04.2021, 16:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment