1b.app
Link copied -

Why the mail filter in contacts does not work

Here is the filter https://testonebox.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/users/contact-mode-listing/mode/?gr... =&filterdistrict=&filtercity=&filterstreet=&filterlogin=&filtertags=&filtercomment=&filterdistribution=&filtercontractorid=&filtermanagerid=&filtercreatorid=&notordertype=&filterlevel=&filtercdatefrom=&filtercdateto=&page=
I'm trying to filter out contacts that have "test" in the mail name, but for some reason it shows all contacts, why?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

because the search is based on the exact match of the mail and not the occurrence of the word test
06.02.2021, 15:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
because the search is based on the exact match of the mail and not the occurrence of the word test

1. Why did I write at the entrance to the system?
Your OneBox
testonebox.crm-onebox.com
switched off
2. When searching for a contact by phone, if you entered part of the phone, it shows emptiness (that is, zero contacts), when entering mail, on the contrary, it shows everyone, why there is no single logic in the search for the fields that are nearby
3. Why doesn't it search by partial match (it's somehow not convenient, if we need to choose, for example, a client with the "gmail.com" domain, then it turns out that it can't be done quickly)?
07.02.2021, 14:38

Tester
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

1. Why did I write at the entrance to the system?
Your OneBox
testonebox.crm-onebox.com
switched off
2. When searching for a contact by phone, if you entered part of the phone, it shows emptiness (that is, zero contacts), when entering mail, on the contrary, it shows everyone, why there is no single logic in the search for the fields that are nearby
3. Why doesn't it search by partial match (it's somehow not convenient, if we need to choose, for example, a client with the "gmail.com" domain, then it turns out that it can't be done quickly)?

1. contact support I think because of your fake phone
2-3. why should it be? what stupid questions. Because you so wanted Vladislav?
07.02.2021, 17:23

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

1. And where did you get the idea that I have a fictitious phone (somehow it turned out strange that everything worked before your answer, and then stopped working)?
2. Contact the TP, do you mean write a separate ticket on the site or write in a chat or by phone?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
2-3. why should it be?

3. As for me, some kind of logic in the filters should be observed, if it filters according to the principle strictly equal in both fields, then the result should be empty in both cases or in both cases all contacts, but you have something unsystematic, in one case everything Contacts fall out, in another, nothing or I did not understand some kind of your logic?
4. Why did they search for a complete match (as for me, this only complicates the search for a contact (I made a mistake by one digit and you can no longer find a contact), there are times when customers make mistakes and enter a phone number not 093, but 063, and in this case, find a contact in base will be difficult enough)?
07.02.2021, 17:54

Tester Don't call
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

1. And where did you get the idea that I have a fictitious phone (somehow it turned out strange that everything worked before your answer, and then stopped working)?
2. Contact the TP, do you mean write a separate ticket on the site or write in a chat or by phone?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
2-3. why should it be?

3. As for me, some kind of logic in the filters should be observed, if it filters according to the principle strictly equal in both fields, then the result should be empty in both cases or in both cases all contacts, but you have something unsystematic, in one case everything Contacts fall out, in another, nothing or I did not understand some kind of your logic?
4. Why did they search for a complete match (as for me, this only complicates the search for a contact (I made a mistake by one digit and you can no longer find a contact), there are times when customers make mistakes and enter a phone number not 093, but 063, and in this case, find a contact in base will be difficult enough)?

1-2. I think you should call me I don't manage demo systems but I think because of the phone the system automatically switched to disabled
3-4. this is purely your opinion, I don’t see the point in wasting time on a discussion
07.02.2021, 17:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment