1b.app
Link copied -

Contact filter pardon

Answers:

And there is nothing to fix.
You filter by an additional field by name, while filtering occurs via GET.
In this case, the URL is longer than allowed by the browser/server - that's the error.
For example - try filtering out values with a smaller length and a larger number - you will see that nothing is tied to the number 10.
19.01.2021, 14:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
And there is nothing to fix.
You filter by an additional field by name, while filtering occurs via GET.
In this case, the URL is longer than allowed by the browser/server - that's the error.
For example - try filtering out values with a smaller length and a larger number - you will see that nothing is tied to the number 10.

I understood. Maxim, in what other way can you filter contacts if you are in 2 or more groups?
19.01.2021, 16:42

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
I understood. Maxim, in what other way can you filter contacts if you are in 2 or more groups?

Add contacts directly to "Contact Groups" instead of assigning an additional field to them
Then the identifiers will directly participate in the filtering, and they do not take much length of the query string
19.01.2021, 16:44

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:

Add contacts directly to "Contact Groups" instead of assigning an additional field to them
Then the identifiers will directly participate in the filtering, and they do not take much length of the query string

We are so robimo. Dodaemo in a group of contacts without intermediary.
The additional field is only shown in order to add a group to the list of contacts, because the box does not show the group directly from the selected contacts in the list.
Long-term identifier for the fact that we have groups of contacts divided into categories and directories. For example, people are divided into relevant and irrelevant. In their own right, the relevant ones are divided into hot and warm.
Chi mi not correctly understand the functional group?
19.01.2021, 17:10

Well, duck, you have a list of groups on the left in the filter panel, where you can switch to the desired group. I don’t understand why you need to duplicate this information in an additional field and complicate everything.
Maybe you just need to refine the filter by contact groups in the form of a multi selector? It will take 2 hours
20.01.2021, 13:46

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Well, duck, you have a list of groups on the left in the filter panel, where you can switch to the desired group. I don’t understand why you need to duplicate this information in an additional field and complicate everything.
Maybe you just need to refine the filter by contact groups in the form of a multi selector? It will take 2 hours

My task is to select clients who are in 2 or more groups at the same time. I will hand them out of one group.
If there will be a multi-selector - so do not solve the problem, because I don’t know in advance, in some combinations of groups, I will add contacts to the camp at the same time.
How do I do this at once: I select the manager in the filtering panel, but they don’t show me information in any groups, because it’s impossible to enter a group in the contact list. Therefore, I added an additional field, in which the group and vivoju yoga are recorded in the list. According to the new one, it is possible to filter.
In the file, I showed the structure of the groups we have. According to the design of the ker_vnitstva, clients may fall into the 3rd category groups. Today, stinks are found in groups 1st, 2nd, 3rd categories. How can you think so that in groups of 1 and 2 categories they could not add?
20.01.2021, 14:51

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
How do I do this at once: I select the manager in the filtering panel, but they don’t show me information in any groups, because it’s impossible to enter a group in the contact list. Therefore, I added an additional field, in which the group and vivoju yoga are recorded in the list. According to the new one, it is possible to filter.

Filtering by an additional field also works through OR.
Well, maybe you need to modify the "Groups" column to view the "Contacts as a list", where to display the contact groups (in a tree), each on a new line? If yes, it will take 2 hours of revision.

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
In the file, I showed the structure of the groups we have. According to the design of the ker_vnitstva, clients may fall into the 3rd category groups. Today, stinks are found in groups 1st, 2nd, 3rd categories. How can you think so that in groups of 1 and 2 categories they could not add?

There is no such possibility.
Alternatively, you can make an action in the automation of contacts, so that when editing a contact, check whether all contact groups are "final" (have no child groups), and if at least one is not final, give an error with the desired text. If this fits, it will take 2 hours to implement it.
20.01.2021, 15:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment