1b.app
Link copied -

Bug - Spontaneous contact renaming

This is not the first time I notice that my contact is renamed by itself. We have all contacts written in Latin, but for some reason he changes to Cyrillic. What is the problem? How to remove it so that this does not happen?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

upon authorization, the system updates the full name based on your account in onebox ID
so edit the profile on the site and re-login and it will be what you want
17.08.2022, 12:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
upon authorization, the system updates the full name based on your account in onebox ID
so edit the profile on the site and re-login and it will be what you want

I understand if this happens for the first time when registering ... in short, reinvent the wheel, I understand)
17.08.2022, 12:46

And if I want to hide my last name on the forum, what should I do? will always update and in the system?
17.08.2022, 12:50

Cornev Michael
ergo wrote:
And if I want to hide my last name on the forum, what should I do? will always update and in the system?

hide your full name
if the fields are empty, then it will not update
19.08.2022, 13:48

Please check the "Do not sync data with contact card" checkbox. Your advice does not help, it still renames. why did they even do that...
25.08.2022, 16:18

It means you are not using the advice correctly.
We did this in order to have a single unique system of accounting and authorization - by the type of apple id and I'm not going to change anything
27.08.2022, 22:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment