1b.app
Link copied -

Bug - Clicking on contact and company

Click on the name of the contact company - the company card opens. OK.
Click on the contact name - the contact card opens. OK.
Then we click on the company name again - a contact card opens, instead of a company card. Bug.
Please correct if possible.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. All links in one line always lead to the card of the user who owns this line. It doesn't matter if you clicked on the user's company or his full name. In the first line you have a company, always opens a company. In the second contact - always opens the contact card, even if you click on the company name of this contact.
29.07.2022, 19:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. All links in one line always lead to the card of the user who owns this line. It doesn't matter if you clicked on the user's company or his full name. In the first line you have a company, always opens a company. In the second contact - always opens the contact card, even if you click on the company name of this contact.

I don't think this has happened before, or I didn't notice. It's just that there are expectations that don't happen in boxing. You expect one thing to open, but another opens. I understand that if, when hovering over a line, it was all highlighted, and when pressed, a contact card would open - this is logical. And then you hover over the name of the company, the company is highlighted, and the contact card opens. Why did they come up with this, they didn’t think of it ... I have to relearn
29.07.2022, 23:14

Sorry, but there are really many such moments, many, incomprehensible
29.07.2022, 23:23

Looked in mvp, in the list of contacts the same situation. Nobody needs to highlight a line when hovering over it in the contact list, because it only distracts and creates additional effects on the screen that, again, no one needs. Changing the logic now, I think it will be very painful for other users, so I don’t consider it necessary to redo something here.
30.07.2022, 10:44

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Looked in mvp, in the list of contacts the same situation. Nobody needs to highlight a line when hovering over it in the contact list, because it only distracts and creates additional effects on the screen that, again, no one needs. Changing the logic now, I think it will be very painful for other users, so I don’t consider it necessary to redo something here.

ok, thanks for taking the time to check. we will get used to
30.07.2022, 11:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment