1b.app
Link copied -

Contacts are displayed crookedly! It is impossible to work.

Good afternoon.
After the box updated the display of contacts, it became simply unbearable to work.
1. They all moved out and don’t understand how they are displayed (photo 1)
2. When you click on a contact, the contact does not open in a new page as before, but is displayed in a pop-up window that takes a very long time to open and slows down wildly. It doesn't open, it doesn't close. It looks like the system is from the 2000s.
3.IP telephony does not work from a pop-up window, therefore it is impossible to call the client.
4. When working with the client base, opening the contact window, editing it, click save and this contact opens in a new window, and all the filters with which you worked have already been reset and are not available.
Working hours have increased exponentially.
In general, I don’t know what you updated there, but it became impossible to work, please return everything as it was.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I noticed the time spent, in order to open a contact, it takes 3-5 seconds for a blackout window to appear, and another 3-5 seconds for a pop-up window with the contact itself to drop out. Then you close the contact, it either does not close at all and you need to close the entire page, or the window with the contact moves up a little and an unclosed window is displayed, then a dimming view and the window closes jerkily, if you just open and close the contact it takes more than 30 seconds. And if you need to edit something several times, then it takes many times more time .
20.04.2022, 17:09
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, I do not want to create several topics on this topic, but please do something with these contacts.
There was a new problem, when you click on a contact, it opens (somehow), but then the name and surname of the contact stick to the cursor and when you click anywhere, the contact opens again.
17.05.2022, 15:45

Andrey wrote:
Good afternoon, I do not want to create several topics on this topic, but please do something with these contacts.
There was a new problem, when you click on a contact, it opens (somehow), but then the name and surname of the contact stick to the cursor and when you click anywhere, the contact opens again.

Hello. Can you do a screen recording?
18.05.2022, 12:58

Good afternoon. I can record the screen, but I think it’s not entirely correct to publish it here, because personal data of customers will be visible.
I can send you an email.
18.05.2022, 15:09

Andrey wrote:
Good afternoon. I can record the screen, but I think it’s not entirely correct to publish it here, because personal data of customers will be visible.
I can send you an email.

Send to d.derkach@crm-onebox.com
19.05.2022, 15:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment