1b.app
Link copied -

Display of BP in the contact card, where the contact is specified in an additional field

Hello!
In BP as a client, I specify jur. a person I cooperate within this BP with specific employees of the client. To do this, I created an additional field with a multi-list of contacts.
How to display processes in the contact card where the contact is not assigned by the client, but is indicated in such an additional field?
The Recent Client Processes block does not.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Oleksandr, if you need to work with the company's employees, it is enough to assign the company to those employees' cards. And in the processes, choose those employees, not the company. Then display the list of processes in the employee cards, and in the company card also configure the display of all processes for all employees.
22.12.2021, 12:00
Original comment available on version: ua

Ihor Susiak
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
Oleksandr, if you need to work with the company's employees, it is enough to assign the company to those employees' cards. And in the processes, choose those employees, not the company. Then display the list of processes in the employee cards, and in the company card also configure the display of all processes for all employees.

Due to the nature of my work, I need to communicate with several key people to conclude a contract. If I start the "Work with ice" PSU for only one employee or company, then this PSU "does not light up" in other contacts.
22.12.2021, 12:42

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

Alexander Lysenko wrote:
Due to the nature of my work, I need to communicate with several key people to conclude a contract. If I start the "Work with ice" PSU for only one employee or company, then this PSU "does not light up" in other contacts.

everything is right, as it should be. if you need to mark several contacts in one process - display the Contacts tab or tab, where you can add as many as you need. for example screenshot:
22.12.2021, 12:50

Marking them in the process is not a problem. The problem is to note the processes in the card of such contacts
22.12.2021, 13:12

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Are all contacts from the same company?
If so, you enter the processes in the company card.
If not, then by default such a system works only for a specific contact. Accordingly, generate as many leads as contacts. They can be linked through the parent process.
22.12.2021, 13:54

Ihor Susiak
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
If so, you enter the processes in the company card.

Not quite understood what you mean.
22.12.2021, 14:57

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
for example, here is the contact in which the company is selected
go to the company map, display the processes block and see in the results the processes for the company's employees, including
did you need it?
23.12.2021, 17:07

Ihor Susiak
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
did you need it?

Not at all. I have implemented this for a long time.
The idea was as follows:
A large enterprise. We are working on a deal with several of his employees. If I specify a company as a client, none of the employees have this process displayed on the card. If I specify one of the employees as the client, then the BP is displayed exclusively in this person's card and in the company's card.
I want to indicate in the BP all those involved and for all those involved to have this BP displayed in the card.
Somehow.
24.12.2021, 10:07

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

Alexander Lysenko wrote:
If I specify a company as a client, none of the employees have this process displayed on the card.

do you display the processes in the contact card with the Recent contact processes block? screen1
then you can put a checkmark and then it will show processes by company, and you may also need two other checkmarks (screen2)
24.12.2021, 10:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment