1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Configuring the contact interface

It is not clear which contact interface you are editing. It is known that different interfaces can be made for different groups of contacts. But where it is reflected and how to choose it is impossible to determine (if you do not look at the address bar).
The screenshots show that there are no identification marks which interface is being edited - except in the address bar.
I've messed up the interface settings several times because I didn't notice what I was editing.
How can this moment be corrected? Maybe add a field where it will be indicated which interface is currently being edited? And add a button to reset it to default?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
As part of this task, I would suggest another improvement - in the settings of contact groups, make it possible to specify which interface to use for the group. Now it does not work quite correctly, for example, I add a group of Clients, Suppliers, set up a different interface for them + a default interface for other groups and without a group.
Time passes, I need to make a group that does not apply to either suppliers or customers, but it can be additional to any contact card. Accordingly, the group has the largest id, but with a standard interface, and it is for this group that the contact will display the interface in the card - trouble.
Here one more moment comes up - it is necessary that the groups have interface priorities, that is, we set 100, this interface is always displayed, no matter how many groups there are, since the highest priority, and all new ones are created with a priority of 1 or 0.
Total:
1) setting for the group, which interface - in order not to constantly copy the interface to this group with any change
2) Interface priorities - to display the correct interface
3) Open from the client card the settings of exactly the interface by which the settings are used - not the group that is installed on the client, but the group by which it is configured. For example, there is a group Clients, there is a subgroup Potential. We added a client to the Potential group, but the interface is used from the Clients group, so we open the Clients interface setting
+ what is suggested in the description
4) The name of the group by which we perform the settings
5) Button to reset to standard
23.09.2021, 18:08
Original comment available on version: ru

We have added a breadcrumb block with information about the interface of the group or contact type that is currently being edited.
Michael, the changes have been uploaded to your server (others will be updated later), can you check?
28.09.2021, 11:59

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
We have added a breadcrumb block with information about the interface of the group or contact type that is currently being edited.
Michael, the changes have been uploaded to your server (others will be updated later), can you check?

ok, I'll take a look
28.09.2021, 12:14

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Yes, it's better, but... it doesn't completely solve the problem, and we'll come back to it again.
- I mean, it would be nice to add a drop-down list for selecting a group for editing next to the name.
- and you need a button to reset the current interface to "default".
- And you need to reduce the header from the upper blocks, because the working part of the interface is being eaten.
28.09.2021, 12:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment