1b.app
Link copied -

Notification of the customer about the availability of goods. Refinement.

Good afternoon!
There is a need to notify customers about the arrival of goods.
Tell me options on how to do it yourself or count the revision.
As I see it - in the product card, add a client who will receive a notification (viber, sms) when the goods are received. Or I make a pre-order, and the client receives a notification after the goods are credited.
Or tell me, maybe there is a more interesting option.
Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
I would like to hear from you the full chain of how it is determined on the basis of what which contact for which product needs notification?
After all, for example, if your client is interested in ordering certain items that you order from a supplier, you can directly check the availability of all products of the process in the warehouse directly in the process - switch the stage at which to send a notification to the client
26.08.2021, 12:21
Original comment available on version: ru

For example.
The client calls and is interested in the presence of "Product1" and "Product2". It's out of stock right now, but I know it will be in next week.
There is a need to add the ability to remind the client (SMS and viber) and the manager (box) from the arrival of this product. Since in most cases the client is not called back.
Option 1. Improve the ability to add customers in the product card to whom a notification about the arrival of this product will be sent. (I'm not sure how feasible this is, but it would be convenient)
Option 2. Fill a pre-order through a business process and when the goods are credited, the manager and the client receive a notification.
But it is important that when ordering "Product1" and "Product2" the notification would come even if only "Product1" was credited.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
After all, for example, if your client is interested in ordering certain items that you order from a supplier, you can directly check the availability of all products of the process in the warehouse directly in the process - switch the stage at which to send a notification to the client

It is the automatic notification that interests me - because when there are 100 orders per day in the box, there is simply no time left for this.
30.08.2021, 12:10

OXID wrote:
The client calls and is interested in the presence of "Product1" and "Product2". It's out of stock right now, but I know it will be in next week.
There is a need to add the ability to remind the client (SMS and viber) and the manager (box) from the arrival of this product. Since in most cases the client is not called back.
Option 2. Fill a pre-order through a business process and when the goods are credited, the manager and the client receive a notification.
But it is important that when ordering "Product1" and "Product2" the notification would come even if only "Product1" was credited.

You can create a process from the incoming call window (when integrating with telephony) in one of the business processes, into which you can fill the goods of interest in the required quantity.
Next, on the initial status, an action (automation) will be added "Change the process stage if there are enough products in the warehouse" (for example), which switched the process stage to the specified one with a sufficient amount of goods in the warehouse - and already on it you are some other of the automations you can send a letter / sms / create a notification to an employee, etc.
31.08.2021, 15:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment