1b.app
Link copied -

Email notifications

I tried to implement sending notifications to customers by email about their orders. In the list to whom to send, the client indicated, as in the screenshot, and also indicated his mail so that messages were sent to me for the purpose of testing. In this test mode, it worked for about two days. After that, a huge queue of messages accumulated in the mail, which began to be sent to all clients in a row, although I had already turned off all this mailing. How can this be stopped? And why is this happening, because I indicated in the field where to send my mail, as in the screenshot.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You also specified the value "Client" in the field "Send to" - accordingly, letters were sent to both you and the client
02.05.2023, 09:04
Original comment available on version: ua

Гайдаров Руслан Ісмаілович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
The problem arose in the fact that it began to send all the letters that were on all processes, to each client, and not only those where exactly that client made an order.
02.05.2023, 09:16

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
In the screenshot with the letters, the template is different, it is sent from a different place
02.05.2023, 09:54

Гайдаров Руслан Ісмаілович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
there were 3 variants of templates for different processes, but absolutely everything was sent to every client that was in the database. As an option, I think it is not necessary to indicate the recipient of the message, the client, in the field? Or just indicate in the field to whom to send a variable with the client's e-mail, then maybe that particular client will receive his message and it will not be sent to everyone in a row?
02.05.2023, 11:02

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
It cannot be sent to absolutely everyone, since:
1) Sending is configured only in the "Approved" status and the letter will be sent only when the status is changed and only to the client of the order and to the additional mail you specified.
2) If such a process is not created for the client, then nothing will be sent.
It is possible that you had different settings for another template, or you created such a process for all clients, then it is real.
Correct setting is simply to indicate in the field "Send to" - Client and then send only to the client, no variables can be specified there.
02.05.2023, 11:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment