1b.app
Link copied -

Transferring an email client from OS to MVP

Good afternoon, I ask you to consider the possibility of transferring the mail client from OneBox OS to OneBox MVP. This is due to the fact that we have a lot of processes that it is not clear how to transfer to OS (NAV, Prism), so if we do the transition, then not in the near future. But the mail function in green-mvp is extremely poor and non-functional, unlike the OS.
We are willing to pay for this upgrade. In addition, I am sure that it will be useful to many MVP users. Thanks in advance!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, I personally developed the prism and nav modules for you, what is the problem from porting to os? I don't see any
13.09.2021, 12:07
Original comment available on version: ru

I took a quick look at the system in the demo - I think we will wait at least six months or a year before we start transferring our improvements there. But normal mail is needed now ...
13.09.2021, 12:11

transferring something from os to mvp is a step back for the development of the system, it also contributes to a slower transition of clients from mvp (why switch if buns get into mvp from os as well?), so we will not transfer anything to mvp. I advise you to think carefully about switching to os right now, because the more you delay, the more difficult it will be later.
13.09.2021, 12:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment