1b.app
Link copied -

OS: The block "Structure of the client's holding company" is no longer displayed correctly

Compared to MVP, the OS started displaying the "Structure of the client's holding company" block in a completely different way. Now it is displayed as a block diagram, and earlier as a list.
Earlier, I specifically ordered various improvements for it (https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/business-processes/8866-dorabotka-dlya-deystvi... ) to make it work correctly, now I can't use it at all.
I ask you to return its display as it was in MVP.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1.in the text of the transition to the OS, it was clearly indicated that not all improvements were transferred and now there is no point in referring to them
2. what is not convenient now?
18.07.2021, 18:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
1.in the text of the transition to the OS, it was clearly indicated that not all improvements were transferred and now there is no point in referring to them

Yes, I know - this is a standard practice of Ukrainian companies - it protects itself from customers as much as possible and wants to do something.

OneBox production wrote:
2. what is not convenient now?

That it is not compact. I don't understand what is selected. If someone needs flowcharts on the floor of the screen - let him do it through other windows / tabs. To work well, the process needs a compact and informative https://youtu.be/CUGUA0IFs7Q
18.07.2021, 18:56

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Yes, I know - this is a standard practice of Ukrainian companies - it protects itself from customers as much as possible and wants to do something.

This is the best methodology to make normal software without being tied to Ukrainian users.

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
That it is not compact. I don't understand what is selected. If someone needs flowcharts on the floor of the screen - let him do it through other windows / tabs. To work well, the process needs a compact and informative https://youtu.be/CUGUA0IFs7Q

let's make it more compact
19.07.2021, 11:11

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
let's make it more compact

Thank you! I'm waiting
19.07.2021, 14:48

made holding and excrement more compact
21.07.2021, 11:08

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
made holding and excrement more compact

So many times better, but there are more comments
21.07.2021, 11:23

Hello. When hovering over a company, 2 buttons will “leave” on the right side, one for changing the client of the process, the second for recording the company in the add. process field.
The active company is highlighted in grey. 2 fops are on the same line below Klovskiy, which means that they are children, the line between them says this, since it goes to Klovskiy
21.07.2021, 11:49

Dmitry,

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:
2 buttons will "leave" on the right side, one for changing the client of the process, the second for recording the company in the add. process field

When hovering over the field, I only show one function (picture No. 1)

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:
Active company is grayed out

A subsidiary is selected, but the color was as white as it is (picture No. 2)
21.07.2021, 12:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment