1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Table display settings

I think that for many the names of additional fields are long and complex, and it is often not necessary to display all this name in the table.
Is it possible to add the ability to rename the displayed value of the fields in the table, approximately as it is done in the universal block of the process interface.

Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

What's the point then to call the field a long name if it bothers you?
I don't understand the logic
I think this will introduce even more misconceptions and illogicalities when users name the field - AAAAAAAAAAAA and in the name display this field with the name 2 and then think what kind of field is this ... (This theory has already been confirmed by 100+ clients when they name fields in universal block haphazardly and then forget about it put a bug about what these values and fields are)
until you're ready to do it
maybe later
15.07.2021, 16:01
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
What's the point then to call the field a long name if it bothers you?
I don't understand the logic
I think this will introduce even more misconceptions and illogicalities when users name the field - AAAAAAAAAAAA and in the name display this field with the name 2 and then think what kind of field is this ... (This theory has already been confirmed by 100+ clients when they name fields in universal block haphazardly and then forget about it put a bug about what these values and fields are)
until you're ready to do it
maybe later

Yes, I understand what you are talking about. We just have a lot of fields that are similar, but different at the same time))) so I'm thinking how to resolve all this.
15.07.2021, 22:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment