1b.app
Link copied -

Global search not displaying correctly

Hello!
When using a global search, the pop-up with information is often not displayed correctly, namely, the results are not displayed - https://i.imgur.com/TZlqXuu.jpg
Tell me how to fix this?
Оригинальный вопрос доступен на версии: ru

Answers:

For some reason, I don’t see texts on your screen at all, it feels like the browser just didn’t render them
Specify under what user it is possible to repeat it constantly?
15.01.2021, 17:57
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
For some reason, I don’t see texts on your screen at all, it feels like the browser just didn’t render them
Specify under what user it is possible to repeat it constantly?

Yes, this is exactly the problem, that not all data is displayed.
I log in as my personal user (admin). What do you show for recognition?
I also wanted to add that this is not constant, but often enough.
16.01.2021, 07:19
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
I also wanted to add that this is not constant, but often enough.

As an administrator, I can’t repeat this - I tried the same search query ten times in different browsers.
I will assume that this is some kind of more browser-based problem - perhaps some ad blocker prohibits content substitution.
Have you tested this in another browser?
18.01.2021, 14:45
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
I also wanted to add that this is not constant, but often enough.

As an administrator, I can’t repeat this - I tried the same search query ten times in different browsers.
I will assume that this is some kind of more browser-based problem - perhaps some ad blocker prohibits content substitution.
Have you tested this in another browser?

I, too, unfortunately, can not track any dependencies :(
I use chrome without any blocking. Haven't tried it in other browsers. I'll try to work and see if there is such a thing.
If it happens again, I'll post.
18.01.2021, 15:44
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment