1b.app
Link copied -

How to specify the format of the field as numeric with a dot but with the possibility of specifying a negative value?

Answers:

This is how the system works, the integer type does not support the ability to enter negative values.
They are possible only with the miscalculation by the action "calculate and write". But when you try to correct it manually, the system will automatically remove the "-".
If you need to count with a minus, use "floating point number". And in actions, you can specify rounding to an integer
05.01.2021, 11:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Gubko Alexander Sergeevich
Employee wrote:
This is how the system works, the integer type does not support the ability to enter negative values.
They are possible only with the miscalculation by the action "calculate and write". But when you try to correct it manually, the system will automatically remove the "-".
If you need to count with a minus, use "floating point number". And in actions, you can specify rounding to an integer

I just need a non-integer value, for example -14.45 or 99.4, etc.
But if I set the field type to "floating point" I still can't set the minus
05.01.2021, 13:36

Are there any other ways?
06.01.2021, 13:23

only through formulas or as part of refinement (
06.01.2021, 13:33

Gubko Alexander Sergeevich
Employee wrote:
only through formulas or as part of refinement (

I can somehow implement this through formulas, I need that when creating a task it would be possible to specify only a number with a dot, both positive and negative
06.01.2021, 14:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment