1b.app
Link copied -

Setting doesn't work

I go here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/?filtershowprocess=&filterdeliver... &filtermanagerid=&workflowid[0]=12&statusid[0]=77&filterdeletedid=&filternovaposhtastatus=&filtersumfrom=&filtersumto=&filtercode1c=&ok=1&searchLine=&sortkey=cdate&sorttype=DESC%22#
Then I go to the field settings https://prnt.sc/vte5yk
And I press "Save for all coristuvach systems" and save
But I log in under other users
For example, under this https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/users/1180/
And the columns of this user are completely different from mine, that is, nothing has been preserved, as those columns were and remained

[file]1270
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The settings will not be applied if the user has already saved the table to himself.
That is, the "save for all" setting only works if the contact has never saved the table to himself.
01.12.2020, 10:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Gubko Alexander Sergeevich
Employee wrote:
The settings will not be applied if the user has already saved the table to himself.
That is, the "save for all" setting only works if the contact has never saved the table to himself.

Hi
1. And where is it written, it's somehow not logical, logically there should be some kind of footnote that it's not for everyone, but only "only if the contact never saved the table to itself"?
2. It turns out that if it saves everything once, the connection is lost and this cannot be canceled in any way?
01.12.2020, 10:40

Why, if I created a custom table with my own settings, does anyone have the right to overwrite its settings? This is not described anywhere, these are logical things. If you yourself logged in and set up a table for yourself, then no one has the right to overwrite your personal settings for this table.
01.12.2020, 11:16

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Why, if I created a custom table with my own settings, does anyone have the right to overwrite its settings? This is not described anywhere, these are logical things. If you yourself logged in and set up a table for yourself, then no one has the right to overwrite your personal settings for this table.

The setting to overwrite everything is available only to the admin, and just the admin "has the right to overwrite its settings" and "ethological things" that the admin overwrote to everyone, that's why he and the admin, that's why he was entrusted with this checkbox and I think he knows better than the usual manager, who he set up something there and does not know how to return it back.
Or am I not being logical?
01.12.2020, 12:08

Well, you and I have different points of view, and as you can see, they both have the right to life. In any case, it works the way it works and I described why. If this does not suit you, you can make a system tweak that will change the behavior logic. It will take about 2h
01.12.2020, 12:18

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Well, you and I have different points of view, and as you can see, they both have the right to life. In any case, it works the way it works and I described why. If this does not suit you, you can make a system tweak that will change the behavior logic. It will take about 2h

Can you at least add a footnote or info near the setting for free somewhere under what conditions does it work?
01.12.2020, 12:41

If it will be necessary for another user - yes. At the moment, you are the first person I see in 4 years who has come up with a similar problem.
01.12.2020, 13:11

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
If it will be necessary for another user - yes. At the moment, you are the first person I see in 4 years who has come up with a similar problem.

Believe in experience, most clients will not write this, they will simply decide for themselves that the mechanism is not convenient or incomprehensible
01.12.2020, 13:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment