1b.app
Link copied -

Related products

I found the opportunity to display the Related Products in the BP with the ones in the order, but I can’t find how to display them in the Product Card.
the problem is that Both functionals suit me, but Analogs can be displayed in the product card, in the Product Table, but are not displayed in the BP, such as related
The accompanying ones are displayed in the BP, it is very convenient that you can add them to the BP itself from this block, but there is no way to display them in the Product Card and the Product Table.
Is the problem solvable? I couldn't find how. 2 convenient functionalities but none can be used everywhere
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If we are talking about the product tab "Related Products", then there is no block for the product card in the system.
You can implement the block by analogy with the "Product Analogs" block in the product card - it will take 4 hours
16.11.2020, 12:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
If we are talking about the product tab "Related Products", then there is no block for the product card in the system.
You can implement the block by analogy with the "Product Analogs" block in the product card - it will take 4 hours

Thank you, as long as you don’t want to pay for what should be in the system, logically, it’s even simple. Improvements for yourself to pay for it, yes, but for now I'll see how to organize without refinement
16.11.2020, 13:02

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
Thank you, until you want to pay for what should be in the system, logically, it’s just even

Functionality cannot appear in the system from nowhere - it is being finalized according to the needs of the client. And the logic has nothing to do with it - it is different for each client and sometimes not entirely sound.
If there is no functionality, then no one needed it before, and accordingly, you were asked to modify it for your needs.
16.11.2020, 14:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment