1b.app
Link copied -

Long loading process with a large number of products. Please help me solve the problem

Good afternoon
We constantly face a problem when there is a large number of goods in process, namely:
1) The page constantly slows down, and if the computer is not as strong as it needs to be, the browser freezes altogether (we don’t always encounter freezes, about 1 time out of 20)
2) When using the interface block “Search for a product by barcode” (https://prnt.sc/ZoGJMdhjXR6A), the system takes a long time to search for the product, and sound playback (according to the block settings) can occur after 3-10 seconds.
I assume that this is due to the fact that no matter where the picture is displayed, it always has a high resolution and volume. If this is so, you can do something similar using an example: when loading a new picture, its copies are distributed into two folders, one folder with the original size, and the other is formatted into a small size, and this small picture is displayed in processes.
Perhaps you will offer other solutions, I will be happy to discuss them, since we cannot work fully.
Here is an example of the process https://our-store.com.ua/85636/?tabid=3
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Firstly, cropped copies (cropped) are displayed there and not the original, so on average 1 picture takes up 20 KB there, since the products are repeated, the same picture 100 times is not loaded by the browser, but is loaded 1 time. In general, your entire table with products has 4 megabytes of images. And the loading speed of the browser depends on the speed of the Internet, first of all in this case
2. I went into the process that you gave, a table with 369 products - it opened for me in 2 seconds.
I tried to add a product using a barcode - there is a ban on adding, give me a test process where it will slow down so I can help you
03.12.2023, 17:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
And the loading speed of the browser depends on the speed of the Internet, first of all in this case

Good afternoon
Improved Internet speed. It got better, of course, but not wow, of course. I'll try to improve my PC, and if that doesn't help, then I'll write again.
Thank you
12.12.2023, 17:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment