1b.app
Link copied -

Workflows - Settings Menu

I propose to slightly shorten the names of the menu items. This will make it easier and faster to work with them.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

absurd thing)
my answer is no)
02.06.2022, 08:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
absurd thing)
my answer is no)

it is absurd to name the same menu items differently throughout the system. but what I propose is quite logical, because I, as a user, want to see the same names of certain functions in the system, and not one there, another here, in the third place - otherwise.
The system requires the unification of terminology, and your desire has nothing to do with it. You are making a product for people, not for yourself.
02.06.2022, 09:25

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
it is absurd to name the same menu items differently throughout the system. but what I propose is quite logical, because I, as a user, want to see the same names of certain functions in the system, and not one there, another here, in the third place - otherwise.

well, you read your task initially - take it and re-read what you wrote and asked - what kind of reaction did you expect?
02.06.2022, 09:57

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

well, you read your task initially - take it and re-read what you wrote and asked - what kind of reaction did you expect?

I agree, I misunderstood the problem as a whole. I immediately offered the final point, without describing the problem. learn for the future.
02.06.2022, 13:25

Close this topic and create a new one with more precise wording?
04.06.2022, 08:26

no - this thread is already in progress
09.06.2022, 15:04

I'm closing the topic, because I need to create new topics.
13.06.2022, 20:02

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
no - this thread is already in progress

Thanks!
24.06.2022, 16:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment