1b.app
Link copied -

And what about the "restyling" of Boxing heard?

I remember the management of Boxing did a competition for redesigning the interface + functionality, as far as I remember. What is the final result of this venture? Many parts of the Box interface need to be simplified, changed and improved, because. they are either sloppy or "complex". Maybe "skins" will appear in Boxing? Or do they already exist?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

There will be no "restyling" for the sake of "redesign".
Now we are making the next two versions of boxing. The next version will most likely be available for testing in January-February, release in 4-6 months after testing on a hundred pioneers.
At least for the next two versions, we plan to change the concept of "customizability" quite a lot for the better.
I don’t really want to tell you ahead of time, because there are guys here who are good at repeating our ideas in their products;)
21.09.2020, 21:49
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Miroshnichenko Maksim Alexandrovich Administrator CEO OneBox wrote:
The next version will most likely be available for testing in January-February, release in 4-6 months after testing on a hundred pioneers.
For at least the next two versions, we plan to change the concept of "customizability" quite a lot for the better.

We are waiting for you, write us down as pioneers.
22.09.2020, 10:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment