1b.app
Link copied -

messages are not sent

Hello, we have not sent messages from instagram for 3 days. We:
1. connected the integration again
2. contacted their tech support
3. checked whether messages are being sent to them
total: we came to the fact that the failure is on the side of crm, I see that they send messages to us, but we do not create tasks. We did not change anything in the settings, the cause of the failure is not clear
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

help solve the problem
08.02.2022, 17:38
Original comment available on version: ru

server load checked
outgoing channel is working
10.02.2022, 11:47

Netudykhata Inna wrote:
total: we came to the fact that the failure is on the side of crm, I see that they send messages to us, but we do not create tasks. We did not change anything in the settings, the cause of the failure is not clear

https://crm.mama.travel/admin/shop/workflowstatus/106/action/new/
action "Privat24 Autoclient Export payment" throws an error "The process has no legal entity selected"
either configure everything as needed, or turn it off - and everything imports
10.02.2022, 17:19

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Netudykhata Inna wrote:

https://crm.mama.travel/admin/shop/workflowstatus/106/action/new/
action "Privat24 Autoclient Export payment" throws an error "The process has no legal entity selected"
either configure everything as needed, or turn it off - and everything imports

Thanks!
10.02.2022, 18:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment