1b.app
Link copied -

Customizing an Automation Action

Good afternoon! We need to redo in action the logic of putting down the sign of the presence of a product relative to the add. product fields. Now it works relative to the warehouse, which is not quite suitable for us. In the screenshot, I showed which parameters should be taken from where. Please consider improvement.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Please issue an invoice. Thank you!
11.06.2021, 16:23
Original comment available on version: ru

The account has been paid.
12.06.2021, 05:28

Hello! I see that there is a checkmark for revision. Could you explain what exactly the value should be in the add. product field (yes/no, 1/0, yes/no) so that the presence flag appears on the product?
15.06.2021, 20:44

Good afternoon. Must be yes or no
17.06.2021, 10:32

Good afternoon! Does not work. The screenshot below is an example
17.06.2021, 13:45

Good afternoon. Generated a file so that the settings are applied faster
17.06.2021, 14:28

Good afternoon! Yes, it worked. Thank you!
We have another small problem. In the same action, you need to make sure that if in the add. the field with id "preOrder" has no value or is equal to "0", then it should not be included in the xml file. If the value is 1 or greater then enable the attribute with that value. That is, in the file, the value 0 should not be in the "preOrder" attribute, as in the screenshot.
18.06.2021, 14:11

I think this can be solved by making an additional setting next to the "Unload for the "Availability in stock" field" setting, with the name: "do not unload the attribute if the value of the additional field is absent or equals zero". We can do it in 1 hour. But before finalizing, I would check with the party accepting the price, maybe they generally ignore 0 in this attribute.
18.06.2021, 15:57

They do not ignore, during processing an error is generated that the value 0 should not be. Please submit an invoice
18.06.2021, 17:14

Good afternoon! Still no account from you.
22.06.2021, 12:03

Good afternoon! Can you please tell me the status of the update?
25.06.2021, 08:47

Good afternoon. Modified, unloaded and included the setting in your action
29.06.2021, 17:55

Good afternoon! Works. Thank you!
07.07.2021, 09:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment