1b.app
Link copied -

There was a duplication of one brand massively

Good afternoon.
For some unknown reason, one of the brands that has been around for a long time multiplied, there were 180,000 of them, 3600 pages of 50 brands each, they hadn’t encountered this before, they didn’t import, they didn’t touch the brands at all, what happened and how to remove it, please tell me.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Willing to pay for this issue.
30.04.2021, 13:47
Original comment available on version: ru

You have several product imports listed on watch automations - they don't import brands?
I can suggest removing this brand in bulk and then see if it is re-created
30.04.2021, 16:04

There is an import from opencart to box, once an hour data and brands are uploaded as well, but in opencart everything is fine with brands, there are no duplications.
What do you need from us in order for you to remove the brands and see if the brands will be duplicated further?
Write to me at arturtykhosha@gmail.com
04.05.2021, 09:33

Tikhosha Artur wrote:
What do you need from us in order for you to remove the brands and see if the brands will be duplicated further?

I can, at your request, remove all brands with the specified name in the system.
Next, you will check whether the duplication is repeated, and in case of its repetition, we will deal with the source of the problem and its elimination.
04.05.2021, 16:37

It is necessary to remove all duplicate positions for the Clause brand, except for Clause with id "143".
04.05.2021, 16:48

Tikhosha Artur wrote:
It is necessary to remove all duplicate positions for the Clause brand, except for Clause with id "143".

+
04.05.2021, 17:29

This brand was created again on 13 pages, as I understand it, when there is an unloading from opencart to the box, then this brand is duplicated, because of what could it be?
Nobody climbed into brands, they didn’t set up actions either, everything worked stably up to a certain point.
04.05.2021, 21:11

Most likely, I figured it out, but I need your help again, this brand, which is duplicated, was entered into opencart with a space before the name, I changed it, can you please clean up this brand again.
Although it is strange, of course, this brand was created in the winter and was no longer edited, and the problem with duplication began a week ago.
04.05.2021, 21:20

I cleaned up the brands, launched the hourly kroner - the brands were not duplicated.
05.05.2021, 14:57

Thank you very much, apparently the brands were duplicated due to the space at the beginning of the name.
05.05.2021, 18:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment