1b.app
Link copied -

Loading price list from google drive via universal xml/json import

Good afternoon.
One of our suppliers puts their updated xml leftover file simply on google drive. The universal import action does a great job of loading and processing it, but periodically throws an xml loading error, although the check on the button shows that everything is OK
There is a suspicion that the reason is that at these moments Google’s virus check falls off and it throws out such an html stub when trying to download the file
Can this be fixed somehow? For all the time while there is an error, the balances for these products are not updated. And the error can hold on for a week.
Box https://knz.market/admin/auto/action/hour/edit/
Action "Universal import of products (xml/json) (Price Rune)"
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

We cannot control the checks that a third-party service does.
Perhaps there is some other link to Google Drive that will download the file without checking for viruses?
02.04.2021, 16:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
We cannot control the checks that a third-party service does.
Perhaps there is some other link to Google Drive that will download the file without checking for viruses?

If you click the button, then (most often) the confirm=xxxx parameter appears in the url. If you add this field to the download link, then the download starts immediately (in the browser). There is only one big BUT, this "xxx" is unique, at least for each user+session pair. Doesn't work in another browser.
I couldn't find more options, so I decided to ask here.
02.04.2021, 16:06

Then I don't even know what I can offer you.
After all, attempts to re-receipt will still lead to the same error on the Google Drive side ..
02.04.2021, 18:09

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Then I don't even know what I can offer you.
After all, attempts to re-receipt will still lead to the same error on the Google Drive side ..

It's a pity.
I'll wait a little longer, suddenly someone knows some kind of download hack.
Thanks for trying.
02.04.2021, 18:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment