1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the improvement or the ability to customize the functionality for the importer of products with orders that are on the way and need to be controlled

I have a need for this kind of functionality. I have goods traveling 20-60 days from = abroad, and I need processes and control fields for ordered goods in order to see how much it travels and the estimated time of arrival. Basically, the goods are the same as we already have and we have them in the middle, but I constantly order something new and new goods are basically created positions after arrival (here you can create and advance and then edit). I need a functional or BP where I can see which goods are ordered grouped by orders. and in the Products list, see the number of ordered goods on the road with the ability to go to this order and see the Date of the order. Cost in other currency. Comments, date of payment, date of shipment by the Supplier, track number for tracking and Estimated date of arrival of the goods in Ukraine + General field for grouping small small orders into large ones (containers) and Carriers (there are several of them). + Additional field for description, co
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

According to the described, I can recommend that you make the same orders to the supplier, while creating new products based on fictitious ones (goods can be loaded from the order through a special block, the action on the procedure is to create from fictitious ones - real ones), and then in the order itself, indicate when the delivery should be. , waybill, etc.
For a more accurate development of a business process, I would recommend you the services of integrators https://crm-onebox.com/ru/integrators/ - they will be able to more accurately draw up the terms of reference for the functionality you need.
Or if you have a personal technical support manager - check with him about the possibility of solving your problem.
05.11.2020, 14:48
Original comment available on version: ru

in principle, we discussed how to implement with the manager and we will try to implement
10.11.2020, 11:09
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment