1b.app
Link copied -

import of product ANALOGUES does not work

I did a task for the manager, but there is no solution for a couple of days, the problem is that you need to import analogues of the product using xml import, we put the product ID in one column, the second Analogues (as the manager said, separated by commas (their ID or external ID according to that setting which we select when importing.But with this input format Analogs are not imported, I tried different separators, nothing helps, it turns out only 1 analog to import, but not a few.The manager did not give an answer, I am writing here, maybe someone has achieved the truth in this matter
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, please give a link to the place through which you are doing the import or the exact name of the action (if you are importing through the action). As far as I remember, analogues can be simply downloaded through the import of xls products, but there, too, only 1 analogue can be loaded in one line.
01.10.2020, 16:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello, please give a link to the place through which you are doing the import or the exact name of the action (if you are importing through the action). As far as I remember, analogues can be simply downloaded through the import of xls products, but there, too, only 1 analogue can be loaded in one line.

I’m just importing XLS and making and loading only 1 analog, but I need several, I was told that they should be separated by ";" but it didn’t work, I tried different separators. how to import several analogs through XLS import is not clear, I tried a lot of separator options for the IS of the product and the External ID
01.10.2020, 16:52

98% of products require the addition of Analogs in them in my case
01.10.2020, 16:54

There is currently no way to load several analogues at once. There is one "life hack". If a product has 2 analogues, make 2 lines of this product in xls and write different products in the analogue field. Thus, boxing will first add the first analogue to the product, and then the second (from the second line). As an alternative, I can offer a revision in 1 hour so that analogues can be indicated in one field separated by a comma or semicolon (as you prefer).
01.10.2020, 17:00

There is currently no way to load several analogues at once. There is one "life hack". If a product has 2 analogues, make 2 lines of this product in xls and write different products in the analogue field. Thus, boxing will first add the first analogue to the product, and then the second (from the second line). As an alternative, I can offer a revision in 1 hour so that analogues can be indicated in one field separated by a comma or semicolon (as you prefer).

need to try this one
01.10.2020, 17:05

If revision, then please write - we will issue you an invoice and immediately after payment we will do it.
01.10.2020, 17:06

If revision, then please write - we will issue you an invoice and immediately after payment we will do it.

The import option that you described works and it is very simple, we do an unload, leave 2 columns, copy the ID of one of the analogues to all of them and import it. Everything works, thanks for the promptness
01.10.2020, 17:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment