1b.app
Link copied -
1.Why, when loading the price list, positions are duplicated (3,4 single) in the binding column on the right?
2. How to quickly find all duplicate positions and remove them!?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. There physically cannot be duplicates. If you see 2 identical lines in the link, then there was either a different supplier, or a different type of price list, or different settings when loading a product
15.09.2020, 12:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello, in fact they are, it really could be that a different type of price list, different settings ..... there are duplicates and even empty positions with the same name, just when linking them, a lot of them are issued. I want to restore order from the predecessors :)
16.09.2020, 13:13

Here I see several ways:
1. Delete all vendor records and start linking from scratch. I can do this through the base for an hour of revision
2. Go to linking and manually delete all unrelated items, load price lists one by one and link products. Untie duplicates from current products and delete
16.09.2020, 13:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment