1b.app
Link copied -

Formation of the selling price of the product, taking the largest ppm from one of the suppliers

Good afternoon.
Tell me, is there any functionality in OneBox where you can set up the logic for transferring the sale price of a product, taking only the largest supplier's ppm (when there are several of them for the 1st product)?
At the moment, in OneBox, I found the functionality of pricing only at the most profitable from the supplier (purchase). And you need it for sale, because suppliers give different RRPs and this affects the sale ..
Or will the integrators need to be improved for such logic?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Denis wrote:
Tell me, is there any functionality in OneBox where you can set up the logic for transferring the sale price of a product, taking only the largest supplier's ppm (when there are several of them for the 1st product)?

As far as I know, there is no such logic, because there was no need for customers in it. The most popular option is to buy cheaper from a supplier.
If you need to select the largest RRP of product suppliers (when there are several) - please specify a more extensive description of the logic, for example, when in addition to the RRP there is a supplier with a price higher / lower than these RRPs - I will evaluate the improvement of the logic you need?
18.11.2021, 16:53
Original comment available on version: ru

"Please clarify the description of the logic more extensively, for example, when in addition to the RRP there is a supplier with a price higher / lower than these RRPs"
When 2 or more suppliers have one product (provided that they are both in stock), then the one with the most ppc should become the active supplier. Accordingly, the supplier with a lower ppp is not active (he is active only if he has availability, while others do not). such logic)
05.05.2022, 18:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment