1b.app
Link copied -

BUG in the work of the Blacklist and Binding List

There is an automation on XML import from the supplier. In the settings of which it is configured that new products are not created, but go to Binding.
1) After switching to the OS, the Delete unrelated products... button stopped working.
Previously, everything was cleaned at once, but now it just doesn’t work to remove 3000 items a little bit. It was SOMETHING WITH SOMETHING
2) In the Black List, mass selection also does not work, you have to POCK on one product, since there is no mass selection on the page or the Active button Delete ALL
3) THE MOST PAINFUL THIS IS .... After adding a product to an emergency, it is still duplicated after the next cron in the Binding List
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1 button has been fixed before, already working
2 by clicking on the check mark, the item select all appears at the top - selects all products on the page
3 can you give an example?
27.08.2021, 14:59
Original comment available on version: ru

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
1 button has been fixed before, already working
2 by clicking on the check mark, the item select all appears at the top - selects all products on the page
3 can you give an example?

Yes, I checked it now. The button now deletes everything that is not connected, in the Black List there is also a button that selects everything on the pages, but how can you select everything in other places directly? Everything that is on all pages - will it not?
but on the 30th point, I’ll now bring a marafet ... I’ll add a product to the Black List that I don’t plan to link or create and conduct a test to clearly lay out information using an example
27.08.2021, 15:31

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Oh .. and here's what I noticed about working with the Black List
There are two buttons: Remove selected products from the blacklist and Clear the blacklist and proceed to linking
So they work the same ))) after pressing the Obi button, the redirect is done in Linking goods ...
The first button, in theory, should not ... After clicking, I should remain in this list of goods ... at least until the OS, if my memory serves me right, it was so))))
27.08.2021, 15:35

No, they used to work the same way. Both that and that button transfers after they have worked out they are transferred to the linking page
The edit has now been made and the Clear List button will sting all filtered blacklist entries. The Delete Selected button will work the same way - it will remove only the selected records from the list.
27.08.2021, 15:58

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
No, they used to work the same way. Both that and that button transfers after they have worked out they are transferred to the linking page
The edit has now been made and the Clear List button will sting all filtered blacklist entries. The Delete Selected button will work the same way - it will remove only the selected records from the list.

Look, while I’m working in this department, I noticed that if I open the /app/supplier/binding/ page and wait 3 minutes or more, it starts to hang very strongly on the entire page, since there are goods that are not related, and there are about 1000+ of them for now.. .(it will mean more than about 5k products to add) all these 3 minutes were loaded in the list...
It can be corrected for loading goods in the list after scrolling to the end of the list, or with the button to show more .... It's just really 3 minutes or more and everything on the page is unbearable to work comfortably while there are the first 50 or 100 goods and it does not slow down) ))
27.08.2021, 17:36

uncheck "Update linking data every 20 seconds" in the settings and it will not hang like that
scrolling with loading works, when scrolling down, it loads the following products
27.08.2021, 17:54

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
uncheck "Update linking data every 20 seconds" in the settings and it will not hang like that

Yes, it seems that all the goods in the list are not loaded until you scroll ...
Items from the blacklist seem to no longer appear in the bind lists....
28.08.2021, 14:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment