1b.app
Link copied -

Export of goods in xml for Epicenter

Необходим экспорт товаров в xml для Эпицентра ?
Нужно настроить экспорт товаров в xml в других прайс площадок ?
Всё это доступно в последней версии OneBox OS - просто установи и настрой автоматизацию! Установить последнюю версию OneBox OS
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, how is it possible to form an individual link in the box according to the format:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<yml_catalog date="{date}">
<offers>
<offer id="7788476" available="true">
<price>99</price>
<price_old>199</price_old>
<category>Pots</category>
<picture>https://cdn.the-village.ru/the-village.jpg</picture>
<picture>https://vogue.ua/cache/inline_990x.jpeg</picture>
<vendor>Nike</vendor>
<name lang="en">name in Russian</name>
<name lang="ua">Ukrainian name</name>
<description lang="en">Russian description</description>
<description lang="ua">Description in Ukrainian</description>
<weight>555</weight>
<width>66</width>
<height>77</height>
<length>88</length>
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Create a new price platform, with a promotion, for example, sign it as Epicenter and set the action to upload. To remove: <param name="Status">New</param> uncheck the checkboxes that unload the filter in action.
In order not to unload currencies, currencies, and the categories categories, you can do a revision - 1 hour.
03.06.2021, 14:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Do you mean remove the parameters in the product cards? If yes, the parameters are uploaded to other sites, where the parameters are needed
03.06.2021, 14:54

no, I mean to do in an action that generates a configuration file. When the setting is enabled, the above fields will not be uploaded to the file.
03.06.2021, 14:56

To remove: <param name="Status">New</param> uncheck the checkboxes that unload the filter in action. What is the action called to remove the parameters?
03.06.2021, 15:24

https://admin.newtrend.team/admin/auto/action/hour/edit/ probably one of these "Export products in YML format", you probably know better which file you are looking at and what action it is generated
03.06.2021, 15:31

I'll get into your conversation, because the topic is the same.
In this xml, the most difficult thing for me is to create yml, in which the product will have parameters not only for the offer tag, but also for the tags inside the offer.
How to add parameters to tags? In this yml, the epicenter asks for the lang="..." parameters to the name and description tags.
Without this, in any way, because. according to their dock, these are required fields https://my.epicentrk.ua/support/yak-importuvaty-tovary-xml
03.06.2021, 16:17

It will also have to be finalized if this action is done. Adding lang=ru to all names and descriptions will take about an hour. If you need to upload to ru and ua - 2 hours.
We also have the "Integrate XML Products (Export)" action, as far as I understand, you can configure the upload manually through it. Problems can arise only with the lang="ru" attributes, but they can be taken from additional fields, filling them in all products with the ru value, for example.
03.06.2021, 17:15

snowball
Death is coming to Brooklyn, it has big teeth and a fluffy tail. wrote:
We also have the "Integrate XML Products (Export)" action, as far as I understand, you can configure the upload manually through it. Problems can arise only with the lang="ru" attributes, but they can be taken from additional fields, filling them in all products with the ru value, for example.

I considered this option too, we have almost all the fields needed for the dock and so in the additional fields are duplicated or they live only there. But there are some nuances:
1. Parameters lang="ru/ua". I understand that in this action, in order to add this, it will be necessary to refine it?
2. <offer id="..." available="true">. How many have not tried before, but available="true/false" could not be uploaded, only available="1/0". Although, perhaps, this moment will not be critical, until today everyone agreed to take on work with 1/0.
3. Mandatory (according to the dock) field <yml_catalog date="{date}">. In a universal upload, neither xml can be changed to yml_catalog, nor a variable with a date can be inserted into the header.
ps: There is another line in the dock that confuses me. I hope this is just my rich imagination and they don't really ask you to strictly observe the order of tags in yml... The line sounds like this: "Be kind, when you add products, please take care of the structure and the sequence that is induced in the template."
03.06.2021, 17:26

Chernik Lyudmila
Client wrote:
1. Parameters lang="ru/ua". I understand that in this action, in order to add this, it will be necessary to refine it?

in theory, in the additional field you need to register name / or namr and put "This is an attribute"
2. Depends on how the data is read from the other side. Usually 1 and true are the same unless there is a hard typing.

Chernik Lyudmila
Client wrote:
3. Mandatory (according to the dock) field <yml_catalog date="{date}">. In a universal upload, neither xml can be changed to yml_catalog, nor a variable with a date can be inserted into the header.

this will have to be finalized, it will take about an hour.

Chernik Lyudmila
Client wrote:
ps: There is another line in the dock that confuses me. I hope this is just my rich imagination and they don't really ask you to strictly observe the order of tags in yml... The line sounds like this: "Be kind, when you add products, please take care of the structure and the sequence that is induced in the template."

If order is important to them, they will have to specifically do a separate action where to keep order. But in the xml format, the order of the tags is not important unless it is parsed through one place.
You can generate a test file with your hands where you randomly rearrange the order and "feed" it to the Epicenter parser, if the products load, then the order is not important. If not, we will do a separate action.
03.06.2021, 17:39

Kurlyk
kurlyk kurlyk wrote:

It's a pity that the methods for setting parameters did not work.
name/lang= gives "array" <name><lang=></lang=></name>.
Simply setting the parameter is perceived by the action as a whole tag, and not a tag with the parameter. If you leave quotes around the value in the parameter, then nothing is saved from the quote to the end of the expression (which is logical).
At this stage, it will probably be easier for us to upload information about the product through excel.
Thanks for the help.
04.06.2021, 12:04

Ludmila Chernik wrote:

Kurlyk
kurlyk kurlyk wrote:

It's a pity that the methods for setting parameters did not work.
name/lang= gives "array" <name><lang=></lang=></name>.
Simply setting the parameter is perceived by the action as a whole tag, and not a tag with the parameter. If you leave quotes around the value in the parameter, then nothing is saved from the quote to the end of the expression (which is logical).
At this stage, it will probably be easier for us to upload information about the product through excel.
Thanks for the help.

Hello. Same problem. Did you manage to solve it with regular means? Or does it still need to be improved?
22.07.2021, 16:05

Petrechko Vasily
FOP Petrechko Vasily Anatolyevich wrote:
Hello. Same problem. Did you manage to solve it with regular means? Or does it still need to be improved?

Hello. No, there is no way for regular staff without modification. We have postponed this integration for now.
22.07.2021, 16:11

Chernik Lyudmila
Client wrote:
) <yml_catalog date="{date}"> field. In a universal upload, neither xml can be changed to yml_catalog, nor a variable with a date can be inserted into the header.

Good afternoon.
Maybe we will pay for the completion of YML in a clubbing?
08.09.2021, 22:24

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Chernik Lyudmila
Client wrote:

in theory, in the additional field you need to register name / or namr and put "This is an attribute"
2. Depends on how the data is read from the other side. Usually 1 and true are the same unless there is a hard typing.

Chernik Lyudmila
Client wrote:

this will have to be finalized, it will take about an hour.

Chernik Lyudmila
Client wrote:

If order is important to them, they will have to specifically do a separate action where to keep order. But in the xml format, the order of the tags is not important unless it is parsed through one place.
You can generate a test file with your hands where you randomly rearrange the order and "feed" it to the Epicenter parser, if the products load, then the order is not important. If not, we will do a separate action.

Tell me, how much will it cost to do a separate action for the Epicenter?
08.09.2021, 22:26

Good afternoon. If you do a separate integration with Epicenter, it will take about 12 hours
24.09.2021, 12:15

this is interesting
I have two hours to finalize as a cloud client.
24.09.2021, 14:17

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. If you do a separate integration with Epicenter, it will take about 12 hours

Is it worth the integration of both orders and goods?
24.09.2021, 18:33

No, it's about creating an xml file. There was no talk about importing processes in this task
27.09.2021, 17:46

My client is also interested in integration. If there are those who wish to chip in for revision - write
06.10.2021, 09:26
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Korop Vladislav Pavlovich
KTS
Employee wrote:
My client is also interested in integration. If there are those who wish to chip in for revision - write

Interesting
06.10.2021, 14:19

there is no API in the epicenter yet, they say they are sawing, but when it will not be clear.
unloading was suggested to be done through a third-party service https://foks.biz/
goods, prices can be offset, but you have to sit and smoke in their office to take orders and wait for the order to arrive.
30.11.2021, 14:20

Zakharyugin Yuri Olegovich wrote:
but to take orders you have to sit smoking in their office and wait for the order to arrive.

very convenient marketplace)
30.11.2021, 14:25

Tell me, did someone manage to do it about ru / ua? it was discussed in this thread but I didn't manage to implement it /
17.08.2022, 12:54

Захарюгин Юрий Олегович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Morozov Sergey Sergeevich
Sergey Morozov wrote:
Tell me, did someone manage to do it about ru / ua? it was discussed in this thread but I didn't manage to implement it /

Hi colleague, I suffered for a long time, it also doesn’t load from the link, some errors ...
in the fall, when I got acquainted with the epicenter, I made a test price, the manager checked, everything went to them, but in winter or spring something changed and now it doesn’t load ...
and manually load it from a PC, and poke it in their office into orders, then it's gemorno.
in general, I sent them until the API is washed down normal, and integration in boxing does not appear.
17.08.2022, 14:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment