1b.app
Link copied -

export to outlet

Hello, we already have goods loaded on the outlet, but not directly from the box, but through prom , now we have set up the upload and want to match them in the box , for this you need the goods in the box to have the same parameter with the theme of the goods that are already in the socket, please tell me how to add such a parameter to the goods?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, tell me in which field in the box you want to write the specified parameter?
03.12.2020, 12:06
Original comment available on version: ru

I just don't know how to do it correctly, please tell me
03.12.2020, 12:08

To begin with, outline who is the main one in the socket-prom-box scheme
03.12.2020, 12:15

In fact, it seems to me that a universal solution without a headache would be to demolish the goods on the socket and prom and unload them from the box from the generated files.
03.12.2020, 12:17

we remove prom from the scheme
we make box as the main one and try to link the goods in the box with clones on rozetke
03.12.2020, 12:17

well, this option always remains, moderation is complicated on the outlet, so I thought maybe there is a simple way to link goods, well, if not, then we will demolish
03.12.2020, 12:21

You then need to do things like this:
1. Take one product
2. Take the file from which the products were poured onto the outlet
3. See what offerid he had
4. See where in the box the offerid flows into the socket
5. Write down the offerid from the promo in the required field in the box
But as far as I remember, yesterday we did a revision for you where 1 product in the box is unloaded onto the outlet as X varieties. That is, the IDs obviously do not converge, or did the prom unload in the same way?
03.12.2020, 12:43

in the file https://box.optodess.com.ua/media/export/11.xml of import to the outlet from the box, this parameter is as I understand it
Now the question is how can I find this field in the box and enter the necessary offer id in it?
03.12.2020, 15:51

In the settings of the unload action, there is a choice from which field to unload
03.12.2020, 21:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment