1b.app
Link copied -

Box did not take the order from prom

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Yury, good afternoon
first of all, check whether the period of validity of the Promo key has not expired. You can update it in the Prom office and insert it into the integration in the box if the key has changed.
28.12.2023, 21:52
Original comment available on version: ua

key norms, other orders come in
I saw that the customer has a strange email 1231232654@xxxxxxx$.com
I started manually adding the customer and the box cursed at such mail, $- removed this symbol, manually the box then saved the contact.
can you check Can the box accept such orders with errors in the mail? how can this be fixed?
29.12.2023, 09:33

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Yury, good afternoon.
There are general rules for using characters in urls, the $ sign is prohibited in domain names https://www.buycompanyname.com/valid-domain-characters-invalid-hyphen-underscore...
therefore your client has for some reason specifically specified a non-existent address.
I understand that the phone number can be good, here we can wait for the opinions of the developers.
29.12.2023, 10:45

Yuri Olegovich Zakharyugin wrote:
I saw that the customer has a strange email address 1231232654@xxxxxxx$.com
I started manually adding the customer and the box cursed at such mail, $- removed this symbol, manually the box then saved the contact.

most of all, it is precisely because of incorrect mail that you did not create a contact and order later
no one canceled the data validation)
04.01.2024, 16:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment