1b.app
Link copied -

When creating a file for import to the industry, units of measurement began to be displayed incorrectly

When creating a file for import into the industry, the units of measurement began to be displayed incorrectly. Some products pcs. , others with piece without dot. Screenshot 1. Because of this, the industry does not load goods. Product cards with and without a dot are filled out identically. The problem appeared recently and most likely affects everyone who works with promo. As I understand it, this needs to be fixed in VanBox.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Your conclusions are not correct. Units of measurement are transferred exactly as they are filled in on your product card. Accordingly, if you or the industry are not satisfied with how the units of measurement are named, you need to create a unit of measurement with the correct name and bulk change it for all the necessary goods. In this case, most likely incorrect values ​​are uploaded to the file (everything is ok in screenshot 1), look further in the file to see what values ​​there are and then edit them in the cards of the corresponding products.
03.10.2023, 13:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Units of measurement were not filled in on the cards. As I understand it, they were taken by default. I have no idea where the unit of measurement pc without a dot came from. I didn't add this one. Why then are more than 2000 products per piece uploaded to the file, and the rest per piece? And why did this problem arise relatively recently?
03.10.2023, 13:51

Forcibly filled in all products with pcs. In the selection for mass editing, the piece without a dot was not in the list. I'm waiting for the result. The question of where the piece without a dot came from is still not clear
03.10.2023, 13:56

It helped. Thank you
04.10.2023, 15:09

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I had a similar problem. Not sure, but it looks like the reason was that there was a space in the name of the unit of measure before "pc"
05.10.2023, 14:59
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment