1b.app
Link copied -

When exporting through the "Export products in XML format (Rozetka.ua)" action, characters are removed from the name of the parameter

When forming CML through the action "Export products in XML format (Rozetka.ua)"
Removes the first characters from the parameter name
For example, a parameter with the name "Composition (Ukrainian) U+0029" was created, but in HML it is displayed as "Composition Ukrainian U0029", that is, the system removed these symbols (replaced them with a space) "()+".
Please explain why the system does this and what characters it removes
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

In os, it is possible to wrap xml in cdata, in which case no characters are replaced.
21.08.2023, 19:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Юля
менеджер
I wonder why the system does this, is there any XML standard or what is the basis of this system?
22.08.2023, 11:39
Original comment available on version: ua

In this case, I can not tell you the motivation of the system.
22.08.2023, 11:47

Юля
менеджер

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
In this case, I can't tell you the motivation of the system.

Here it is just a situation that for some platforms you need to pass parameters with brackets, for example "Warehouse (Ukrainian)", that is, they need the parameter to be called that and they would like to give arguments why vanbox removes the brackets (apparently there are some restrictions).
There is nothing about symbols in the socket requirements https://sellerhelp.rozetka.com.ua/p185-pricelist-requirements.html#close
Maybe someone knows some standards?
22.08.2023, 17:09

The xml standards are publicly available, there is a ban on only 4 or 6 characters, I don’t remember exactly, there is definitely no + among them. Those. You will not be able to argue the price site why there are no brackets.
22.08.2023, 17:29

Юля
менеджер

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
XML standards are publicly available, there is a ban on only 4 or 6 characters, I don't remember exactly, there is definitely no + among them. That is, You will not be able to argue the price of the platform why there are no brackets.

thanks for the answer
Well, then it's strange why vanbox made such a "chip"
Perhaps someone who knows will write why it was so implemented and for what
22.08.2023, 18:47

yes, I am sure that someone will definitely do it to satisfy your curiosity
22.08.2023, 21:08

Юля
менеджер

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
yes, I'm sure someone will definitely do it to satisfy your curiosity

:)
23.08.2023, 11:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment